FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 36 of 58 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    sure.
    Last edited by macDsinfo; October 19th, 2022 at 04:26.

Looks like with the latest update they have changed the naming on the colour button so your icon isn't applied
    colour.png

Quote Originally Posted by 0m0n View Post
    Looks like with the latest update they have changed the naming on the colour button so your icon isn't applied
    colour.png
    Thanks for reporting, will be fixed with the next update at the end of the week . (Or grab the dev build )

Regarding the Font issue that was discussed before, it turned out, that the culprit was the Chat Aesthetics Configurator (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/523/view). An update to the extensionis in the works by Ryan Haegelstrom, who took over maintenance after Drowbes departure. For anyone experiencing the issue in their Pathfinder Campaing (Action Icons not rendering properly), I advise so not use the Configurator or my theme for the time being.

The error that happens with the the Mutant Crawl Ruleset has been found as well and I'm trying to fix it. (Will probably have to rely on the folks at the unofficial developers guild again )
    Last edited by SirMotte; October 19th, 2022 at 19:29.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

O'n Load I get numerous Warnings...

[10/19/2022 11:11:25 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (charsheetmini_main) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [rulesets/corerpg_compilation.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:25 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (char_actions_quickref) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [rulesets/corerpg_compilation.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:25 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (char_actions_quickref) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [rulesets/corerpg_compilation.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:27 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_host) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:27 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_client) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:44 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (battletracker) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:44 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (battletracker_unitsummary) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:44 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (battletracker_commander) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:48 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (theaterofmindpanelwindow) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:48 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_theaterofmind_combat) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]
    [10/19/2022 11:11:49 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (shops) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/graphics_extensions.xml]

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    O'n Load I get numerous Warnings...
    That's expected and normal because the theme overrides objects of other extensions and FGU logs a warning if said objects of other extensions can't be found.

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    The action icons in the PF2e ruleset don't seem to be displaying correctly anymore. This seems like a recent problem as I don't remember my players saying anything on Friday.
    Attachment 54692
    Attachment 54693
    I believe this is fixed in CAC 1.2

Update to Beta 2.9.13 - Philosopical Berserk

Announcement:

This is a maintenance update with no major changes.

Changelog Theme Elements:
    • Made the "Tokennumber" frame Semi Black (#232323) for better readability.
    • Changed Rollable Field indicator again to not look like a cube, but more like a hexagon.
    • Slightly adjusted settings cogwheel...still looks ugly...
    • Fixed Color Picker sidebar icon, that got renamed with the last FGU update.
    • Adjusted some frames to no longer use headers.

Changelog Extension Elements:
    • Player Agency by Damned - Removed Frame Header, to be in line with recent Theme changes.
    • Sharing is caring by Damned - Removed Frame Header, to be in line with recent Theme changes.

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Last edited by SirMotte; October 25th, 2022 at 21:32.

Update to Beta 2.9.14 - Drenched Phoenix

Announcement:

Some new Extension support. Still trying to figure out how to fix the Mutant Crawl Error.

Changelog Theme Elements:
    • Added Missing Sidebar Icons for other rulesets - No official support, just for completeness's sake.
    • Fixed new Dice Select Sidebar Icon.

Changelog Extension Elements:

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Last edited by SirMotte; November 24th, 2022 at 23:42.

@SirMotte, I started using your theme and really like it. However, I get errors every time I open a NPC sheet, they aren't critical errors. I can safely ignore them but it is a nuisance. I'm using the DCC RPG ruleset which I know isn't supported by your theme but I'm hoping you could easily add support for it and MCC RPG. The error I get is: "window: Control (npc_importantdeath_label) anchoring to an undefined control (actext) in windowclass (npc_combat)".

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    @SirMotte, I started using your theme and really like it. However, I get errors every time I open a NPC sheet, they aren't critical errors. I can safely ignore them but it is a nuisance. I'm using the DCC RPG ruleset which I know isn't supported by your theme but I'm hoping you could easily add support for it and MCC RPG. The error I get is: "window: Control (npc_importantdeath_label) anchoring to an undefined control (actext) in windowclass (npc_combat)".
    npc_importantdeath_label is a Death Indicator 5E only extension which normally would probably just give a warning if not present when using his theme. Part of the reason extensions/modules are tied to only supported listed rulesets is because they are largely incompatible. Ruleset devs regularly don't follow the CORERPG consistent parts when they start making things their own way. Hence, things will never be compatible when something does this and why listed compatibilities are part of the extension/module game. As you state - he will have to change his code to support this ruleset. Just stating this so you know where this is coming from.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information