DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 58 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    thx for this - it looks great. pulled the latest from the forge (hearth). was wondering if I could get rid of this error. I know I am not using 5e, error is appearing in Mutant Crawl Classics, but figured I would ask...

Attachment 54625
    The theme is no longer strictly 5e, unfortunately I can't change the Thread title anymore. (Edit: Derek from FG did me the favor of altering the thread title to no longer include 5e, thanks Derek!)

I don't own the Mutant Crawl Ruleset, therefore it's impossible for me to troubleshoot the issue. I'm very sorry. I'll try to get in touch with the ruleset developers.
    Last edited by SirMotte; October 14th, 2022 at 18:36.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    The theme is no longer strictly 5e, unfortunately I can't change the Thread title anymore.

I don't own the Mutant Crawl Ruleset, therefore it's impossible for me to troubleshoot the issue. I'm very sorry. I'll try to get in touch with the ruleset developers.
    thx so much. I have indeed checked with the brown theme, and the error doesn't pop. love the theme. thanks for looking into it...

The action icons in the PF2e ruleset don't seem to be displaying correctly anymore. This seems like a recent problem as I don't remember my players saying anything on Friday.
    HowItShouldLook.PNG
    HowItCurrentlyLooks.PNG
    Last edited by TheElectricCity; October 13th, 2022 at 22:48. Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    The action icons in the PF2e ruleset don't seem to be displaying correctly anymore. This seems like a recent problem as I don't remember my players saying anything on Friday.
    HowItShouldLook.PNG
    HowItCurrentlyLooks.PNG
    This is very weird, I did not touch fonts at all. Would be really bad if this fails, it was a pain to manipulate them to show up. I'll check this asap and report back. Thanks for the heads-up.

Edit:
    I can't reproduce the issue on my end. Can you rule out that any extension is interfering with my theme?
    PF2_Issue.png
    Last edited by SirMotte; October 14th, 2022 at 18:44.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    This is very weird, I did not touch fonts at all. Would be really bad if this fails, it was a pain to manipulate them to show up. I'll check this asap and report back. Thanks for the heads-up.

Edit:
    I can't reproduce the issue on my end. Can you rule out that any extension is interfering with my theme?
    PF2_Issue.png
    I've gone and disabled all my extensions one-by-one in an effort to identify the culprit but in the end I've ruled out any extensions here. The issues persisted even after the Theme was the only remaining active extension.

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCity View Post
    I've gone and disabled all my extensions one-by-one in an effort to identify the culprit but in the end I've ruled out any extensions here. The issues persisted even after the Theme was the only remaining active extension.
    Are you on Discord for faster trouble shooting? If so, PM me Sir Motte#1305.

Edit: It seems like something borked the Forge Upload or the download corrupted the extension at some point. Whatever happened, I re-uploaded the forge file, this should fix any font issue that might have arisen from this.
    Last edited by SirMotte; October 14th, 2022 at 21:22.

(can't delete this post, sorry for the spam)
    Last edited by macDsinfo; October 16th, 2022 at 02:53.

(can't delete this post, sorry for the spam)
    I read the notification that came in by E-Mail, does that mean, that your issue wasn't solved after all?

it does. I am so sorry for the spam. the issue still exists, even after the forced download of the latest update. not sure why it happens - it only happens with NPC stat blocks...

it does. I am so sorry for the spam. the issue still exists, even after the forced download of the latest update. not sure why it happens - it only happens with NPC stat blocks...
    If you're on Discord, contact me and send some screenshots my way. I haven't yet tried contracting the Ruleset Authors.
    Last edited by SirMotte; October 16th, 2022 at 13:42.

Thread Information