STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 58 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    SirMotte, great theme, it's obvious a lot of work and thought went into it. I have a suggestion and a question. First, in certain areas (calendar month and some item areas after opening the details on an item) I notice you have a black font. In the case of calendar month it's black offset with red for current month. That color is extremely hard to see against the darkness of the rest of the theme. I think you should consider updating anything using the black or dark red currently to another of the tones you use throughout the remainder of the theme.

The question is, you mention changing extension load times. I have looked and can't seem to find out how to do that. Can you provide a little insight into how that's done? I am using the better menus extension currently and I would also like to try out a font extension with larger text in conjunction with your theme.
    Hi eporrini, I'm glad you like the theme. The issues you describe though could be caused by another extension that overwrites my font definitions or introduces it's own font styles. Also make sure, that no other theme is still active. Another cause could be that you're using Fantasy Grounds Classic and not Fantasy Grounds Unity. Classic is not supported by me. For better insight, could you tell me the ruleset and calendar type you're using and if it's FGC or FGU?
    The calendar should look like this:

Calendar.jpg

If you want to use font extensions like the ones by mattekure, you will find, that they overwrite all my font colors to black, which makes the theme unusable, I might provide different font packs at some point, right now the theme comes with the Roboto Font type by google.
    I'd advise you to alter font sizes directly within my theme, follow the same steps as mentioned below and look into the graphics/fonts.xml file to make changes. This is a more involved process, and keep in mind, that this will cause clipping issues and cut-off text.

Regarding the latter question:

You can change an extensions loadorder by opening it up like you would a zip file.
    If you're not using tools like total commander or directory opus, rename the extension, in your case the better menu .ext file to .zip and unpack it somewhere.
    Find the extension.xml within and open it up. Find the loadorder entry and change it to the desired value. Save and repack to .zip, then rename to.ext.

Keep in mind, that any update of better menus will overwrite this change.

Cheers
    Sir Motte
    Last edited by SirMotte; August 18th, 2021 at 11:41.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thanks for the detailed update. I will have to think on how to best move forward based on your advice.

It appears the culprit(s) were extensions that likely do font color modification? and were in conflict with your theme. Just as a reference they were Calendar Plus (darrenan) and Feature: Extraplanar Containers (BMOS).

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    It appears the culprit(s) were extensions that likely do font color modification? and were in conflict with your theme. Just as a reference they were Calendar Plus (darrenan) and Feature: Extraplanar Containers (BMOS).
    I'll try to add support for those extensions with 3.0. Thanks for the report!

Looking forward to the next release of this hopefully it will include support for Banyes Emporium so I can go back to using it again as my players and I much prefer it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Looking forward to the next release of this hopefully it will include support for Banyes Emporium so I can go back to using it again as my players and I much prefer it.
    Glad you enjoy the theme so much! I'm on it, I'll release a small patch this weekend with support for:

- Baynes Emporium
    - Friend Zone by MeAndUnique
    - Unofficial Kingdoms and Warfare extension by Saagael (not released yet).
    - Calendar Plus by darrenan
    - Extraplanar Containers by bmos
    - Roll for Initiative (the old, outdated version, but I was asked to do so).

and some minor Tweaks and fixes here and there. No major version change, as this one needs to simmer some more.

Cheers
    Sir Motte
    Last edited by SirMotte; August 30th, 2021 at 17:11.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Glad you enjoy the theme so much! I'm on it, I'll release a small patch this weekend with support for:

- Baynes Emporium
    - Friend Zone by MeAndUnique
    - Kingdoms and Warfare by Saagael (not released yet).
    - Calendar Plus by darrenan
    - Extraplanar Containers by bmos
    - Roll for Initiative (the old, outdated version, but I was asked to do so).

and some minor Tweaks and fixes here and there. No major version change, as this one needs to simmer some more.

Cheers
    Sir Motte

Excellent. I too am experiencing the 'black-text-on-dark-background' bug, not only on the calendar but more particularly on the Clock Adjuster extension display.

Screen Cap 2.png

Screen Cap 3.png

Additionally, I am getting text doubling (what appears to be text written on top of text) on the main character sheet Wound section. It's throwing an error code on the FGU log when I open any character sheet.

[WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [ERROR] window: Control (wounds_label) anchoring to an uncalculated control (wounds) in windowclass (charsheet_main)

Screen Cap 1.png

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    Excellent. I too am experiencing the 'black-text-on-dark-background' bug, not only on the calendar but more particularly on the Clock Adjuster extension display.

Screen Cap 2.png

Screen Cap 3.png

Additionally, I am getting text doubling (what appears to be text written on top of text) on the main character sheet Wound section. It's throwing an error code on the FGU log when I open any character sheet.

[WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [ERROR] window: Control (wounds_label) anchoring to an uncalculated control (wounds) in windowclass (charsheet_main)

Screen Cap 1.png
    The calendar issue must be an incompatibility with the extension adding the moon icon I would think. Could you tell me the extension name?

Regarding clock adjuster: please use the more up to date version by bmos, found in the clock adjuster thread.

Regarding the wound label: If you're using mad nomads character sheet tweaks and constitutional amendmends, make sure to load the compatability patch by scried raven, found in the mad nomads character sheet thread. This particular issue should not be caused by my theme.

Warnings like this can be ignored as they appear if an extension supported is not loaded.
    The error on the other hand must be the mentioned incompatibility between said extensions and should not be caused by my theme.

I hope this helps.

Ps: Update coming today, took a little longer than anticipated.
    Last edited by SirMotte; August 30th, 2021 at 17:19.

Thread Information