Starfinder Playlist
Page 22 of 58 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Dev build is located...? in github?

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Dev build is located...? in github?
    Just below the stable branch link in post #1.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    In case you can provide screenshots of the specific area that causes problems for your player I may be able to help you out. I suspect some kind of colorblindness, though most contrasts should also work for colorblind people with a few exceptions.

I'd be glad to be able to help you out, I just need a little more information .
    Alright, I asked him again and he said that he felt there was no contrast between the text and the panels and that it made it hard to read.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloJoke View Post
    Alright, I asked him again and he said that he felt there was no contrast between the text and the panels and that it made it hard to read.
    I'd need a screenshot of the specific area. I suspect that this was caused by an extension conflict. As far as I'm aware all fonts sport at least 7:1 contrasts.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    I'd need a screenshot of the specific area. I suspect that this was caused by an extension conflict. As far as I'm aware all fonts sport at least 7:1 contrasts.
    He doesn't have any extensions and neither do I, they said it was mostly a problem with the character sheet, and when he is off work I'll ask him to take a screen shot.

@SirMotte, when you reach the stage of feature request, I would like an option for wider scrollbars. This would facilitate touch screen use. The bar is a bit tiny now. See here for some background. This is a "nice to have", certainly not a "must have".

Quote Originally Posted by Bretwulf View Post
    @SirMotte

I tried to use the extension with WHFRP 2e from @Paul Pratt. It worked flawlessy, except from one thing: Every time i open a skill description, the following error pops up in the console:

[6/22/2021 1:53:19 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (name) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ref_skill_header). EVerything keeps working, but the skill name do not appear in the window.

Can you guide me on how to fix it? I'm pretty sure i can do on my own

Also, where can i get access to the green edition? i used to love it, but can't find it anymore.
    I just pushed a fix for this, and it will be in the next dev build, probably sometime today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    @SirMotte, when you reach the stage of feature request, I would like an option for wider scrollbars. This would facilitate touch screen use. The bar is a bit tiny now. See here for some background. This is a "nice to have", certainly not a "must have".
    The scrollbar was made smaller by me on purpose, mostly for visual reasons. I'm hesitant to change it back to a wider variant again. I'll look into it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I just pushed a fix for this, and it will be in the next dev build, probably sometime today or tomorrow.
    You're a champ, just took a look at your changes, nicely done. Pushed to Dev and Download updated. @Bretwulf, you're good to go if you load up the Dev-Build .

---------------------------------------------------------

Big shoutout to WhiteTiki, who gifted me a map BUNDLE!! OMG, soooo goood! Thanks again mate!

Also a big thank you to the kind soul that gifted me the Lighting Bundle by mattekure! If you want to be included by name in the hall of fame in Post #1, shoot me a message so I can thank you properly and add in your (user) name.
    Your entry in the hall of fame until then:

When darkness crawls and shadows loom, one misstep here could spell our doom;
    Smart the one with torch and lamp, will be remembered as a champ.
    As he who gave the gift of light, is henceforth worthy of the title knight.

(Since English is not my native language this is a bit...well...experimental.)

On another note, I'm currently soul-bound by a RL Work Project, that will finish at some point this week. Until then I can't work on the Theme, so no update to 2.9 till at least Friday.

Cheerioh Lovely Folks!
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 5th, 2021 at 05:42.

So did you stop updating the frostbite version because i loved the look and now i cant seem to find it anywhere

Thread Information