DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 57 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
    Yes, yes SirMotte, indeed I was. I feel like an idiot now. So sorry.

Duplicate
    Last edited by Icaryum; March 2nd, 2023 at 01:33.

There is a slight bug when using the Hearth theme and the Swords & Wizardry ruleset. When browsing the module list to the Spells & Magic module, some of the navigation items are rendered in reverse case (see attached screenshot). For example, "sPELLS & mAGIC" and "fRONT cOVER". In the default theme and other themes the navigation items are rendered in all capital letters. Thanks for all the work you have put in to this!

Attachment 56834

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    There is a slight bug when using the Hearth theme and the Swords & Wizardry ruleset. When browsing the module list to the Spells & Magic module, some of the navigation items are rendered in reverse case (see attached screenshot). For example, "sPELLS & mAGIC" and "fRONT cOVER". In the default theme and other themes the navigation items are rendered in all capital letters. Thanks for all the work you have put in to this!

Attachment 56834
    I'm pretty sure that this is an underlying issue with the Ruleset or Ref-Manual itself. The only thing my theme does is use another Font, that's it. I'll try to investigate, but I myself couldn't think of anything my theme does that causes this.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Duplicate

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

In a couple of the options screens, when using your theme, I cannot tell what some of the options say as it's white on white - is there any way to fix this (this is just one example, if you need me to take screens of the others let me know):

mapoptions.png

Sorry, this is probably obvious....but what do the icons at the end of the row mean in a list of items. They show up in most categories (stories, npcs, notes, etc, etc). It's either a yellow book, a red book (with a pen?), or no icon. It appears the items I have created myself have no icon.

Quote Originally Posted by daargrim View Post
    Sorry, this is probably obvious....but what do the icons at the end of the row mean in a list of items. They show up in most categories (stories, npcs, notes, etc, etc). It's either a yellow book, a red book (with a pen?), or no icon. It appears the items I have created myself have no icon.
    If you're asking about what I think you're asking about:

Book: In module
    Book with pen: In module, but has been edited.
    Nothing: You created the entry from scratch and it's not in a module.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    If you're asking about what I think you're asking about:

Book: In module
    Book with pen: In module, but has been edited.
    Nothing: You created the entry from scratch and it's not in a module.
    Thanks!!!

Hey SirMotte,

Great extension!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mdl609; April 11th, 2023 at 06:36. Reason: My bad, user error. Following the instructions helps.

Thread Information