Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 57 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Hi SirMotte, hope you are fine!

That's what I meant! The "Applied by: High Elf (Acolyte)" line under the effect section of the combat tracker is quite difficult to read.

Attachment 36930
    Thanks, I'm doing well, things are a little hectic right now but will settle down soon. Can't wait to be up and running again!
    Now I get it, thanks for the screenshot! Looks like the font is not defined in this spot. Totally missed that. I will look into this as soon as possible! Could you check if this is the case with other editions too?
    Like I said, right now I can't work on the theme, sorry to burden you with this :/.

Cheers
    SirMotte

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Thanks, I'm doing well, things are a little hectic right now but will settle down soon. Can't wait to be up and running again!
    Now I get it, thanks for the screenshot! Looks like the font is not defined in this spot. Totally missed that. I will look into this as soon as possible! Could you check if this is the case with other editions too?
    Like I said, right now I can't work on the theme, sorry to burden you with this :/.

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Hi SirMotte, don't worry, no problem at all.
    I checked the other editions and this issue is diffused across all of them.

It's really a minor thing, just a bit annoying!

Thanks again for your themes!

Erik

Hi SirMotte,
    I'm sorry man but I think I still have work for you !!

The NPC token number in the Cursed Theme are almost impossible to read.

Check the attachment!

token number color.jpg

Does anyone knows why my text is so terrible to read and does not look like the font used in the screenshots of the extension at all? I've tried to load this extension alone, change the load order, use other font extensions, but even so, the font issue still remains. What am i doing wrong?

Ps: FG 3.3.10, 5E Ruleset, and no other extensions (actually, i use a bunch, but even without it, the issue is still there). Thx in advance!

Capturar.JPG
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

Nevermind...after reading the main topic again, i realised this theme is for unity version, my bad...
    (But is there a way to manually replace the fonts?)
    "A saint does what is right. A leader does what is necessary."

Quote Originally Posted by Alanrockid View Post
    Nevermind...after reading the main topic again, i realised this theme is for unity version, my bad...
    (But is there a way to manually replace the fonts?)
    Bro, SirMotte is making me migrate to FGU before I planned, just to use these themes. 😂

Themes are awesome, and I know there are color blind options coming, but I was wondering if you have considered making the Modifiers highlight for the dice brighter? I have a colorblind player, and even I can barely tell when I've applied a modifier to the dice. He can't tell at all for any of the 6 themes.

That being said, I can easily make a tweak to make it brighter if anyone knows which file and color entry to adjust 2020-06-23_1739.png
    Last edited by Makabriel; June 23rd, 2020 at 23:40.

Hello, anyone know a way of making Moon-tracker ext by Andraxx work with this theme?

So I had some issues. I run on a 30 inch 4k display; native resolution is 3840x2160. By default Classic kinda looks bad. I enabled compatibility mode to allow FG to do scaling itself rather than let Windows scale and that helps a lot.

But, then the fonts are tiny, so I scale to 150% and that gets the right size, but of course the fgf fonts don't scale well.

So I hacked out all the FGF fonts and ... it looks good.

I also fixed some of the TTF definitions - you have them listed as say "Roboto-Black" when it should be "Roboto Black".

Attached is the file with my edits. Note I bumped the font sizes for chat to look good on my screen; I need to playtest with others.

I also have a rogue ext somewhere messing with the font colors, so tracking that down now.

graphics_fonts.xml

Quote Originally Posted by Makabriel View Post
    Themes are awesome, and I know there are color blind options coming, but I was wondering if you have considered making the Modifiers highlight for the dice brighter? I have a colorblind player, and even I can barely tell when I've applied a modifier to the dice. He can't tell at all for any of the 6 themes.

That being said, I can easily make a tweak to make it brighter if anyone knows which file and color entry to adjust 2020-06-23_1739.png
    I actually came here wondering if the modifiers highlighting was broken with the latest release... because I'll be perfectly honest, I can't see any difference at all. I really love the theme, but find it challenging to use currently due to a few minor issues.

Thread Information