5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 58 First ... 567891757 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Eimor View Post
    Exelents themes!!! finally some modern themes to the Lovely software . it´s not easy to tweak the look of FG. TY!
    You're welcome! I really wanted to give FG a more modern look!
    Right now my tweaks are more of a reskin to the simple Gray Theme than anything else though.
    Maybe I will tinker around with actual UI changes at some point in the future.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 15th, 2020 at 19:25.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Hi SirMotte! I really love your Cursed Theme!! Just a note: in the combat tracker it is almost impossible to read who applies the effect (black on really dark grey). Is it possible to shift the Applied by: Name to a light grey or, better, white?

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Hi SirMotte! I really love your Cursed Theme!! Just a note: in the combat tracker it is almost impossible to read who applies the effect (black on really dark grey). Is it possible to shift the Applied by: Name to a light grey or, better, white?

Thanks a lot!
    Glad you like it! I made it for when I play my trusty old Pale Master *evil grin*.
    Regarding the issue, could you post a quick screenshot? It shouldn't look like that, but I might have slipped up there.
    I'm very limited on what I can do right now, as I don't have my work pc up and running (I'm moving), but I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 15th, 2020 at 19:37.

I have just left home for a session with my party (around a very big table). I'll try to do that once I come back!

Thanks a lot!

I have just left home for a session with my party (around a very big table). I'll try to do that once I come back!

Thanks a lot!
    Nice, I wish you a wonderful session!
    From what you told me I think I already know what I did wrong and might be able to fix it.
    I'll look into it later.

Cheers

Hey, SirMotte, any reports on issues while running DCC? It should be ok, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Hey, SirMotte, any reports on issues while running DCC? It should be ok, right?
    Hey pablomaz,

as I have only touched 5E related graphics, it is very likely that you will run into readability issues depending on what theme dungeon crawl classic uses.
    I would advise against using my theme with DCC.
    When I'm able to work on the Theme again I will take a look at providing full support, no promises though.

Cheers
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 30th, 2020 at 21:44.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Hey pablomaz,

as I have only touched 5E related graphics, it is very likely that you will run into readability issues depending on what theme dungeon crawl classic uses.
    I would advise against using my theme with DCC.
    When I'm able to work in the Theme again I will take a look at providing full support, no promises though.

Cheers
    Just so you know, apparently it works fine... I have to test it more though.

Thanks a lot!
    I was not able to find any issue. Could you make sure you're not still using v.1.1?
    Things should look like in the preview screenshots of Post #1.

I will remove version numbers from the Filename and Extension Name (inside FG launcher) in future updates, so there won't be any confusion like this anymore and updating is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Just so you know, apparently it works fine... I have to test it more though.
    That's good to hear. Do you use CorerRPG for this? Thanks for testing. I will take a look at it non the less soon and add a compatibility note if everything is working fine. .
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 17th, 2020 at 00:56.

Hi SirMotte, hope you are fine!

That's what I meant! The "Applied by: High Elf (Acolyte)" line under the effect section of the combat tracker is quite difficult to read.

combat tracker_cursed theme.jpg

Thread Information