DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 58 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Hello Sir Motte,

Since the most recent update, I'm getting these errors.

[12/16/2021 4:23:20 PM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (5E) (CharManagerFZ) (scripts/manager_char_fz.lua)
    [12/16/2021 4:23:27 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_host) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [12/16/2021 4:23:27 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_client) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [12/16/2021 4:23:29 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (theaterofmindpanelwindow) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [12/16/2021 4:23:29 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_theaterofmind_combat) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    I'm assuming you've never used this theme or looked at your console log before. This extension supports numerous other extensions. For any one of which you don't use - that he supports - you'll get a warning about not being able to merge those changes into files you don't have. Mentioned previously in this thread for sure.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    They are warnings only
    It cant find those assets because you are not running those extensions
    Embarrassing. Thank you.

I did stop for half a second and think to myself..."Why am I getting the error for that one? I don't have it, at all." I used to use that ext and figured it was some sort of leftover remnants that the theme was picking up on.
    Last edited by BushViper; December 16th, 2021 at 23:43.

Grave news my friends. Unfortuntately, no matter how I hard I try, I can't find the time to work on the theme anymore (or any hobby that is *sigh*). Ever since I changed careers I pretty much have zero free time with few exceptions.
    Therefore developement is now officially on hold until further notice.

I'm very sorry to disappoint you guys and gals, I promised so much. Fret not though, I absolutely WILL BE BACK *insert terminator here*. I won't abandon this fun and educating project and this awesome community. Things will hopefully get better this year.
    Until then, please still report issues and errors and give me suggestions, I read them all and will act on them at some point for sure.

Cheers
    Sir Motte
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 24th, 2022 at 13:30.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Life sometimes takes it toll. Take care
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hang in there SirMotte!! Hopefully we'll see you around sooner than you expect.

Been there, my friend. It's tough.
    Thank you for putting so much effort on this. Hopefully you will have time to spare on fun projects soon. : )
    Take care!

thank you Sir Motte for all your time and dedication.
    Rock On!

Your theme played a huge role in my decision to stick with FG over the last year. Otherwise, I would have already moved to the Foundry.

I'm not sure what better compliment I can give you and I look forward to your return when your life is a bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Your theme played a huge role in my decision to stick with FG over the last year. Otherwise, I would have already moved to the Foundry.
    Off topic but really???
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information