5E Character Create Playlist
Page 21 of 57 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    The only issue I have with the theme is I find it difficult to read things added to the shortcut bar

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    The only issue I have with the theme is I find it difficult to read things added to the shortcut bar
    Only if you have an old link placed in shortcut by FGU with that BIG link symbol smack in the middle of the text. If you have one you created with his extension then that symbol is not even shown.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Wow awesome I had no idea thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    Wow awesome I had no idea thanks.
    I highly advise to read my wall of text in post #1. It's an informative, well tended, nicely structured wall of text. I'm very fond of it .
    Btw. this functionality is brought to you by the illustrious MeAndUnique, who wrote the necessary script.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 24th, 2021 at 19:34.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Coming SoonTM to a theat-, err, theme near you.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    I would generally have to agree that it would likely be environmental: monitor settings, glare, that sort of thing. And honestly I wouldn't really expect the other dark theme options to make a substantial difference in that regard, since Hearth already exceeds industry standards for contrast ratio (being one of the primary factors rated to eye fatigue).

Though if there is something specific that troubles them there may be some opportunity to address it?

There is a bright version planned at some point down the road, though I of course can't remark on it's position in the queue.
    There is a good chance it's environmental, or something to do with this players vision specifically. They didn't have this problem when I was using the purple version pre-patch, I'll ask them again for what the problem was, but it was very specifically with this colour scheme, and they don't normally have problems with dark themes or high contrast themes.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloJoke View Post
    There is a good chance it's environmental, or something to do with this players vision specifically. They didn't have this problem when I was using the purple version pre-patch, I'll ask them again for what the problem was, but it was very specifically with this colour scheme, and they don't normally have problems with dark themes or high contrast themes.
    In case you can provide screenshots of the specific area that causes problems for your player I may be able to help you out. I suspect some kind of colorblindness, though most contrasts should also work for colorblind people with a few exceptions.

I'd be glad to be able to help you out, I just need a little more information .

I'm sorry if this has been answered or addressed already but I'm struggling with a small graphical issue for Floating Tabs. Loading only the theme and the Tabs extension it appears to be using the wrong buttons; Pics attatched.

It appears to be loading the theme last however I am a little lost as far as how to manually set load order. Is this working as intended or a known issue or am I overlooking something obvious? Any information someone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

floating tabs.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Barricade1443 View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been answered or addressed already but I'm struggling with a small graphical issue for Floating Tabs. Loading only the theme and the Tabs extension it appears to be using the wrong buttons; Pics attatched.

It appears to be loading the theme last however I am a little lost as far as how to manually set load order. Is this working as intended or a known issue or am I overlooking something obvious? Any information someone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

floating tabs.PNG
    Do you have both extensions up to date? I just tried it out and I'm seeing the buttons from the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Barricade1443 View Post

floating tabs.PNG
    Hey Pal,
    Scried Raven updated his extension recently with these new button graphics.
    If you load my Dev-Build you're good to go (Download available below the stable branch link in Post #1).

Cheers
    Sir Motte
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 29th, 2021 at 15:24.

Thread Information