FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 57 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    I think he is focusing on one until the release version (3.x), then Sir Motte will release the other colors again, but I'm not 100% sure if that was still the plan.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by SoloJoke View Post
    Gotcha, thanks for the reply.
    Just like Eru said, I plan on providing other Editions after I release v 3.0, which will be the template release.
    I made the decision to ditch everything but hearth until I have a good foundation to work with, which Hearth Edition is by now. There are minor things missing that I want to address, as well as some PFRPG2 stuff that has to be included.
    Other than that I'm almost done.

RL obligations have slowed down the process though, so I'm unsure when this will happen, ideally this month, but even this has become uncertain.

Just out of curiosity, what Edition were you looking for?
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 21st, 2021 at 20:08.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

@SirMotte

I tried to use the extension with WHFRP 2e from @Paul Pratt. It worked flawlessy, except from one thing: Every time i open a skill description, the following error pops up in the console:

[6/22/2021 1:53:19 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (name) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ref_skill_header). EVerything keeps working, but the skill name do not appear in the window.

Can you guide me on how to fix it? I'm pretty sure i can do on my own

Also, where can i get access to the green edition? i used to love it, but can't find it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what Edition were you looking for?
    Pretty much any edition, one of my players was having a lot of problems reading the Hearth version of this, but had no problems with other ones in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretwulf View Post
    @SirMotte

I tried to use the extension with WHFRP 2e from @Paul Pratt. It worked flawlessy, except from one thing: Every time i open a skill description, the following error pops up in the console:

[6/22/2021 1:53:19 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (name) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ref_skill_header). EVerything keeps working, but the skill name do not appear in the window.

Can you guide me on how to fix it? I'm pretty sure i can do on my own

Also, where can i get access to the green edition? i used to love it, but can't find it anymore.
    Hey Bretwulf,
    I'll have to look into this a little more. Looks like this ruleset has the header set up differently. Removing the definition might already fix it. I'll contact you again once I have time to test this.

Other editions have been removed until hearth can serve as a fully working template. See my comment above. The cursed edition will come back for sure, it's one of my favourites as well.

Pretty much any edition, one of my players was having a lot of problems reading the Hearth version of this, but had no problems with other ones in the past.
    I see. The coming color blind edition might be to your players liking then. Can't tell you how long it will take until then. I'm on it.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I'm not colorblind, and to my knowledge, none of my players are either, but I just wanted to add my support for the colorblind version being the next version you work on.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    I see. The coming color blind edition might be to your players liking then. Can't tell you how long it will take until then. I'm on it.
    I don't think they are colourblind, it wasn't that they had a hard time seeing it, but that they were struggling to read it because it was making their eyes hurt.

I don't think they are colourblind, it wasn't that they had a hard time seeing it, but that they were struggling to read it because it was making their eyes hurt.
    That's really interesting - my players and I find it really easy it read. Maybe a difference in brightness settings on the computers?

I would generally have to agree that it would likely be environmental: monitor settings, glare, that sort of thing. And honestly I wouldn't really expect the other dark theme options to make a substantial difference in that regard, since Hearth already exceeds industry standards for contrast ratio (being one of the primary factors rated to eye fatigue).

Though if there is something specific that troubles them there may be some opportunity to address it?

There is a bright version planned at some point down the road, though I of course can't remark on it's position in the queue.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Thread Information