Starfinder Playlist
Page 15 of 18 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
  1. #141
    Could you check compatibility with Clock Adjuster extension, if you have some extra time? The font for time and date is black against very dark background with this otherwise wonderful theme.
    clock.JPG

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Finsteel View Post
    Could you check compatibility with Clock Adjuster extension, if you have some extra time? The font for time and date is black against very dark background with this otherwise wonderful theme.
    clock.JPG
    I already started work on it today and had things almost done when I received the message, that a new clock adjuster version is coming soon, that will make it compatible with all themes.

    I will adjust the icons though, most of them were provided by me anyway, so that's an easy task.

    Thanks for the praise!
    Last edited by SirMotte; April 25th, 2021 at 23:48.
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

  3. #143
    Update to Beta_2.3.0_Beleaguered_Mudpile

    • Bumped loadorder to 1500 to make sure stuff from authors that set this very high, like mad nomad, is properly overridden.
    • Changed Turn Marker to be easier to see and understand, now fits nicely next to round portraits (not so much square ones)
    • Changed dicetower Chat Icon
    • Small Icon changes to better fit each others style (evolved over time to be more rounded and compact)
    • Added armorcheck icon in inventory section
    • Changed open/close, minimize/maximize and help color on hover to be in line with theme.
    • Remade chat dice graphics to fit the theme and made numbers on dice in chat use the medium instead of regular font type.
    • Changed whisper and normal chatbubble
    • Small stuff with icons and more.

      Extension changes:
    • RFIA by Houndy - changed buttonhover graphic to not be larger than the normal roll button.

    Added Extension Support:
    • Mad Nomads Character Sheet Tweaks
    • Mad Nomads Character Sheet Effects Display
    • Mad Nomads Character Sheet Journal
    • Mad Nomads Coin Manager
    • NPC Random Treasure Drops by pr6i6est (Troy Monteith)
    • Automatic Record Links by pr6i6est (Troy Monteith)



    Notice:
    If you want old hotkey entries to be letters only, without the link icon, you have to relink them again. (Thanks to Silent Ruin for bringing that up)
    Last edited by SirMotte; April 25th, 2021 at 11:08.
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

  4. #144
    Hi SirMotte!!! Thumbs up for the majestic work on this theme.

    I really, really, really like it!

    Just a couple of points:

    1) Hope the full compatible version of Clock Adjusted will be up soon. As it is now, it's quite difficult to use due to readability problem.

    2) Something similar (almost no background between the written part and the background) is going on with the 5E-Token Height Indicator by GKEnialb (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator).

    As you can see in the picture, it's quite difficult to read the number below the Grell token.

    poor contrast.png


    I hope it will be an easy fix!

    Thanks a lot for your hard work! (can't wait for a revamp of your old Necro theme).

    Cheers!!!

  5. #145
    I should note - that the difficulty in themes is that rulesets and extensions all use icons/fonts/etc. that may clash with backgrounds in any theme. Most rulesets/extensions work in default theme as that is where their visual look was established. But Sir Motte has taken his theme changes to another level trying to support all these wildly different ruleset/extension color schemes which require him actually replacing some of the original stuff. This is theoretically a never ending task. I for one appreciate this major effort. Not even Smiteworks goes to such extremes to insure compatibility.

    I don't think people appreciate the scale of trying to support every icon/font/etc. in every ruleset and extension with some compatible background color scheme that works visually for them all.

    I salute the attempt, it is no small feat

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Hi SirMotte!!! Thumbs up for the majestic work on this theme.

    I really, really, really like it!

    Just a couple of points:

    1) Hope the full compatible version of Clock Adjusted will be up soon. As it is now, it's quite difficult to use due to readability problem.

    2) Something similar (almost no background between the written part and the background) is going on with the 5E-Token Height Indicator by GKEnialb (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator).

    As you can see in the picture, it's quite difficult to read the number below the Grell token.

    poor contrast.png


    I hope it will be an easy fix!

    Thanks a lot for your hard work! (can't wait for a revamp of your old Necro theme).

    Cheers!!!
    I just posted in the clock adjuster thread with a version that has the color changes that will be in the next official release of that extension.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  7. #147
    The theme is very good, and very clear. It should help A LOT introducing people to FG.

    To my ageing eyes, the only things which give me trouble are the red-on-dark-grey tones of the NPC stat blocks and the spell headers, and the black-on-dark-grey text for the Party Sheet headings. Brighter colour or bolder fonts would help a lot for me there. Otherwise, it's a treat, thank you!

    Cheers, Hywel

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by HywelPhillips View Post
    The theme is very good, and very clear. It should help A LOT introducing people to FG.

    To my ageing eyes, the only things which give me trouble are the red-on-dark-grey tones of the NPC stat blocks and the spell headers, and the black-on-dark-grey text for the Party Sheet headings. Brighter colour or bolder fonts would help a lot for me there. Otherwise, it's a treat, thank you!

    Cheers, Hywel
    I suspect you may have another extension that is affecting those, since in the base theme has a light cream color for each of the mentioned that looks quite good in my opinion.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  9. #149
    Ah! Thank you, indeed I did. Much better!

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    Hi SirMotte!!! Thumbs up for the majestic work on this theme.

    I really, really, really like it!

    Just a couple of points:

    1) Hope the full compatible version of Clock Adjusted will be up soon. As it is now, it's quite difficult to use due to readability problem.

    2) Something similar (almost no background between the written part and the background) is going on with the 5E-Token Height Indicator by GKEnialb (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight-Indicator).

    As you can see in the picture, it's quite difficult to read the number below the Grell token.

    poor contrast.png


    I hope it will be an easy fix!

    Thanks a lot for your hard work! (can't wait for a revamp of your old Necro theme).

    Cheers!!!
    Thanks mate, I appreciate the kind words!
    Like MeAndUnique wrote, he posted an updated version to the combat tracker thread, that should take care of the color issues. I haven't tested this myself yet, but I completely trust him.

    In regard to the height extension, this will be supported with the next update, courtesy of Saagael who pushed the needed adjustment to the release candidate. Height.png

    The cursed edition will be resurrected in time .

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I should note - that the difficulty in themes is that rulesets and extensions all use icons/fonts/etc. that may clash with backgrounds in any theme. Most rulesets/extensions work in default theme as that is where their visual look was established. But Sir Motte has taken his theme changes to another level trying to support all these wildly different ruleset/extension color schemes which require him actually replacing some of the original stuff. This is theoretically a never ending task. I for one appreciate this major effort. Not even Smiteworks goes to such extremes to insure compatibility.

    I don't think people appreciate the scale of trying to support every icon/font/etc. in every ruleset and extension with some compatible background color scheme that works visually for them all.

    I salute the attempt, it is no small feat
    Thanks! I've got some of the most talented people this community has to offer behind me, as well as a grumpy guy who bugs me all the time by pointing out inconsistencies and issues :P.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    I just posted in the clock adjuster thread with a version that has the color changes that will be in the next official release of that extension.
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by HywelPhillips View Post
    Ah! Thank you, indeed I did. Much better!
    Could you tell me what extension caused this? It's load order value must be off the charts to be able to overwrite the theme :O .
    Last edited by SirMotte; April 25th, 2021 at 23:51.
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 7 guests)

  1. Cirayne,
  2. Surles,
  3. WishX

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in