5E Character Create Playlist
Page 25 of 57 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    Update to Version 2.9.1 - Tiny Squid

Yadda-Yadda-Yadda:

This is a small extension support patch with a minor change to the CT window.
    Special Thanks to Bayne and bmos, who went out of their way to help me support their extensions.

3.0 is still in the works, so stay tuned .

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Changelog DnD 5E Ruleset:
    • Expanded the CT window to better encompass the circles on the left.

Added Extension Support:

Changelog Pathfinder 2E Ruleset
    • Minor change to the ct_effectdc.png frame.
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 3rd, 2021 at 18:09.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    The calendar issue must be an incompatibility with the extension adding the moon icon I would think. Could you tell me the extension name?

Regarding clock adjuster: please use the more up to date version by bmos, found in the clock adjuster thread.

Regarding the wound label: If you're using mad nomads character sheet tweaks and constitutional amendmends, make sure to load the compatability patch by scried raven, found in the mad nomads character sheet thread. This particular issue should not be caused by my theme.

Warnings like this can be ignored as they appear if an extension supported is not loaded.
    The error on the other hand must be the mentioned incompatibility between said extensions and should not be caused by my theme.

I hope this helps.

Ps: Update coming today, took a little longer than anticipated.
    Moon Tracker (Modified) is a branch work by bmos and can be found at: https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...cker-Extension https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...cker-Extension

Clock Adjuster now working with white text - ooph, it was a little tricky to find that update. Primarily because it is in the sentence of the first paragraph of the OPs first post, and didn't pop for me to find. I mean, it is ultimately on ME to not scan posts but actually read them. But, I bet you I am not the first to miss that link. For those following along at home, you will find it at:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post608785

And finally, you can find Scried Raven's compatibility patches here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post540075

Thank you for the updates to extensions I am using and for helping me with the original post. Everything is currently working as expected except the black-text on dark background issue on the calendar (the months only not showing as white text). Now, I should add if this is helpful, that the calendar is a customized one of my own building. Is it possible that the calendar extension (mine) needs to have some lines of code added to define the colour of the text used for each month?

Additionally, while several error codes have disappeared when loading a character sheet a new one has appeared on the first time load in a session.

[WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (curhp) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    [ERROR] window: Control (hpgroup_label) anchoring to an uncalculated control (curhp) in windowclass (charsheet_main)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsSoNoc View Post
    Moon Tracker (Modified) is a branch work by bmos and can be found at: https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...cker-Extension https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/sh...cker-Extension

Clock Adjuster now working with white text - ooph, it was a little tricky to find that update. Primarily because it is in the sentence of the first paragraph of the OPs first post, and didn't pop for me to find. I mean, it is ultimately on ME to not scan posts but actually read them. But, I bet you I am not the first to miss that link. For those following along at home, you will find it at:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post608785

And finally, you can find Scried Raven's compatibility patches here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post540075

Thank you for the updates to extensions I am using and for helping me with the original post. Everything is currently working as expected except the black-text on dark background issue on the calendar (the months only not showing as white text). Now, I should add if this is helpful, that the calendar is a customized one of my own building. Is it possible that the calendar extension (mine) needs to have some lines of code added to define the colour of the text used for each month?

Additionally, while several error codes have disappeared when loading a character sheet a new one has appeared on the first time load in a session.
    Thanks for providing the links, I was on my phone and searching for threads and fetching + copy pasting links is a pain there.

I will investigate the error messages. But I think I've seen them before and they were unrelated to my theme. Could you check if this still happens without my theme active?

Regarding your custom calendar: Most likely your changes prevent my theme from overwriting anything, as it doesn't "know" about them and has no corresponding definitions. If you could send me your extension/calendar file I will take a look. The calendar is a little bit special, as most colors are lua script defined and therefore easier to break.

Cheers
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 2nd, 2021 at 19:23.

I've recently shifted to a new campaign, but I am using the same campaign in FGU. I cleared out all of the characters from the marching order area and started adding in the new ones. Once I dropped them in I could not move them around and it kept duplicating character tokens. I loaded up an alternate campaign with one of the simple default themes and (almost) all of the same extensions and I was able to set a marching order and re-arrange it to my liking. Is there a known issue with marching order area related to this theme?

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I've recently shifted to a new campaign, but I am using the same campaign in FGU. I cleared out all of the characters from the marching order area and started adding in the new ones. Once I dropped them in I could not move them around and it kept duplicating character tokens. I loaded up an alternate campaign with one of the simple default themes and (almost) all of the same extensions and I was able to set a marching order and re-arrange it to my liking. Is there a known issue with marching order area related to this theme?
    This would be a first. I can't think of anything that could cause this.
    Can you try without any extension but my theme?

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    This would be a first. I can't think of anything that could cause this.
    Can you try without any extension but my theme?
    Tested on it's own and you are correct, it worked without issue. I went back into my main campaign and tried again, still no luck. I clicked on the little movement compass on the bottom right of that tab and where there was no grid present prior a grid appeared. Once the grid appeared movement worked fine. Not sure what caused this, but it seems to be working well now and it was not your theme. As always, your quick response is much appreciated and sorry for any confusion.

Tested on it's own and you are correct, it worked without issue. I went back into my main campaign and tried again, still no luck. I clicked on the little movement compass on the bottom right of that tab and where there was no grid present prior a grid appeared. Once the grid appeared movement worked fine. Not sure what caused this, but it seems to be working well now and it was not your theme. As always, your quick response is much appreciated and sorry for any confusion.
    Don't you worry, I appreciate your input anytime. FG is a beast and I'd rather have a false alert than non at all, just to find out I broke the internet .

SirMotte, I was recently troubleshooting an error and I came across some warnings in the log for the theme. I'm not sure if it's something to be concerned about or not, but wanted to call it out.

[10/20/2021 11:40:18 PM] NETWORK STATUS: [Server] [Connected]
    [Server Type - CLOUD - PRIVATE]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:26 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 7.7105356 - 5E
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_host) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_client) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (chat_font_selection) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (font_selection) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (theaterofmindpanelwindow) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_theaterofmind_combat) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (shops) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 12.0807161 - 32
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 3.7470142 - 66
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.1671158
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.0069809
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.1496274
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.3247218
    [10/20/2021 11:40:45 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 27.3820018

SirMotte, I was recently troubleshooting an error and I came across some warnings in the log for the theme. I'm not sure if it's something to be concerned about or not, but wanted to call it out.

[10/20/2021 11:40:18 PM] NETWORK STATUS: [Server] [Connected]
    [Server Type - CLOUD - PRIVATE]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:26 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 7.7105356 - 5E
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_host) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_combat_timer_client) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (chat_font_selection) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:36 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (font_selection) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (theaterofmindpanelwindow) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_theaterofmind_combat) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (shops) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [Theme_SirMotte_Hearth] [graphics/extension_graphics.xml]
    [10/20/2021 11:40:38 PM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 12.0807161 - 32
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 3.7470142 - 66
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.1671158
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.0069809
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.1496274
    [10/20/2021 11:40:42 PM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.3247218
    [10/20/2021 11:40:45 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 27.3820018
    These are nothing to worry about - his code is trying to support many extensions some of which are not in use. Those not in use will generate a warning when it tries to merge his changes into them - because they are simply not there. Or so I remember, he can correct me if I wrong on that.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thanks for reporting, Eporrini.
    This is a known, but harmless warning. Like silent ruins already explained, this happens if my theme tries to tie into non existent extensions.

Please take a look at my github issue tracker in case you find other oddities. https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/issues/25

On an other note:

A small update is due this weekend that adds in missing 4E frames, thus adding in basic 4E support.

Still No eta on 3.0.

Thread Information