STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 57 First ... 456781656 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by 0m0n View Post
    Thanks SirMotte. I'm going to switch my campaign to your theme. I can't wait for my players to see what you have created.
    Nice! Please report any issues you come across! And keep in mind, that dark themes aren't everyone's cup of tea. I will add bright editions very soon, stay tuned (preview available in post #1 under "coming soon").

Quote Originally Posted by marcelomelo View Post
    Thank you, SirMotte. I have downloaded it and, as soon as my friend sees it, I report back.
    Don't forget to ask him what kind of color blindness he has in case it doesn't help. I'll create a custom version in that case.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 9th, 2020 at 12:23.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

In regards to your notice on the 1st post SirMotte. It also looks like the latest Unity version has broken the extension order as some things (including the new icons) are no longer showing. Rolling back the prev version fixes the issue for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 0m0n View Post
    In regards to your notice on the 1st post SirMotte. It also looks like the latest Unity version has broken the extension order as some things (including the new icons) are no longer showing. Rolling back the prev version fixes the issue for the moment.
    Hey 0m0n, thanks for reporting. Right now the Editions are defined with a loadorder value of 15. Could you try if changing this in the extension.xml to something like 99 makes any difference?
    I'm in the process of moving to a new house right now and don't have my work machine up and running yet, so I can't check. Also take a look at your other extensions and what loadorder they are defined as (they shouldn't overwrite my stuff if they don't touch any graphics though).

Edit: Just checked, the RFIA Extension you're using, does use a loadorder value of 99, so way above my theme. If you change my Theme to 100, things should work fine again (beside the weird rendering issues).
    If nothing helps I will be able to investigate further hopefully within the next two weeks, fingers crossed.

Best
    SirMotte
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 8th, 2020 at 23:05.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Could you try if changing this in the extension.xml to something like 99 makes any difference?
    Thanks SirMotte. I'll give this a go today. I'm having to use the prev version for games as my players are having all sorts of issues with dice rolls not working in the live version

I'll update and test with load order to 100

Good luck with the house move

Edit: Changing the loadorder to 100 fixes the issue. Thanks again SirMotte. Hopefully the devs can resolve the issues in the new version but in the mean time I will have my players use the prev build channel.

Edit2: The rolling issue was to do with the 5E Sharing is Caring Extension which is now fixed.

0m0n
    Last edited by 0m0n; June 9th, 2020 at 01:10.

Love the theme. However, I'm still getting bright white on the Player Agency extension. Everything is up to date and I'm using the new Player Agency linked in your post. Just to test I started a new campaign loading only the theme and the player agency extension.

I'm running up to date FGU.
    The Latest version of both extensions.
    The 5E rule set.

Player Agency Window.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ravonaf View Post
    Love the theme. However, I'm still getting bright white on the Player Agency extension. Everything is up to date and I'm using the new Player Agency linked in your post. Just to test I started a new campaign loading only the theme and the player agency extension.

I'm running up to date FGU.
    The Latest version of both extensions.
    The 5E rule set.

Player Agency Window.png
    Hi Ravonaf, I'm happy to hear you like the Theme!
    Regarding your issue, please see both post #53 and #54 above yours.
    You will have to open up the extension.xml and edit the loadorder entry from 15 to 100 for things to work again.

The new FGU Update has introduced loadorder like in FGC and apparently a lot of authors use very high load order values for their extensions therefore my theme is overwritten. I will fix this as soon as possible.

Cheers
    SirMotte

Edit: Nevermind, I just added an updated version with a loadorder value of 110. This will do the trick!
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 10th, 2020 at 12:37.

Update: +FGU Loadorder Hotfix

The recent update introduced loadorder to FGU and I adjusted the Themes value accordingly. Please re-download the Edition(s) you're using and overwrite them with the new version.
    This will fix issues with e.g. Player Agency or RFIA not using my Theme.

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 9th, 2020 at 22:13.

Great themes, although it seems like you forgot to update the load order of Walpurgisnacht and Frostbite. I added the loadorder myself, where I then learned that it needs to be loaded before BetterMenus, but after RFIA, which both load at 99.

Also could you add compatibility for Audiooverseer? Which also loads at 99.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Great themes, although it seems like you forgot to update the load order of Walpurgisnacht and Frostbite. I added the loadorder myself, where I then learned that it needs to be loaded before BetterMenus, but after RFIA, which both load at 99.

Also could you add compatibility for Audiooverseer? Which also loads at 99.
    Hi ScriedRaven, thank you very much for the heads up. I fixed the mentioned themes!
    I will add the loadorder info for Better Menus to the main page.

Regarding AudioOverseer, I will take a look at the extension and see what needs to be adjusted, but right now I won't be able to work on it, as I'm moving to a new house. I expect to get my work pc running again in about 7 days or less. Stay tuned!

Cheers
    SirMotte

Edit:
    The AudioOverseer Extension will get some love very soon.
    I also took a look at the Better Menus Extension and will add the needed graphics there too. Though this will have to be an extra extension for it to load after my theme and better menus.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 14th, 2020 at 22:23.

Exelents themes!!! finally some modern themes to the Lovely software . it´s not easy to tweak the look of FG. TY!

Thread Information