5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 33 of 58 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    [QUOTE=SirMotte;659535]Update to Version Beta 2.9.7 - Constipated Seagull

Anouncement:
    It should also be ready for the upcoming update currently on "Test" if no major changes happen.

Can we have some sneak peak?

have a wonderfull day!

[QUOTE=plap3014;659555]
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Update to Version Beta 2.9.7 - Constipated Seagull

Anouncement:
    It should also be ready for the upcoming update currently on "Test" if no major changes happen.

Can we have some sneak peak?

have a wonderfull day!

Simply load the extension as is while being on the test build. If I didn't overlook something, everything should work as normal.

Edit: I should specifiy I mean the upcoming FGU/5E Ruleset update that introduced vehicles and other things with some major changes under the hood

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Is it possible to get this working with dnd calssic? im in love with the theme but the character sheet has portions that are unreadable.

Quote Originally Posted by Atru1n View Post
    Is it possible to get this working with dnd calssic? im in love with the theme but the character sheet has portions that are unreadable.
    Sure, I'll take a look at it this evening, sounds like some missing font definitions. Thanks for the love .

Edit: Wow, a lot of custom assets in this ruleset. I'll try to make this usable first and in time change all buttons and icons to fit aswell.
    Last edited by SirMotte; August 27th, 2022 at 14:46.

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Update to Beta 2.9.8 - Baldur's Cat Flap

Announcement:

This weeks update is now live on the Forge and GitHub.

It focuses on bringing in basic support for Dungeons & Dragons Classic /ADnD /2E ! I can tell how much the 2E community cherishes this ruleset, as never before I've had so many help offerings and issue reports than with this ruleset. A whopping 23 different players reported to me within a week! Fantastic!

I hope you're now able to fully enjoy Hearth Theme in 2E! Very few buttons are missing and the CT has some issues I need to work on next week. Other than that things work fine.
    As always special thanks to MeAndUnique and Saagael, all the wonderful folks at the Unofficial Developers Guild, as well as Derek From Fantasy Grounds (and Smiteworks in general).

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Added Ruleset support:

• Basic DnD Classic/ DnD 2E /ADnD support!
      - Celestian did outstanding work with this ruleset! I'm amazed how many features are present by default, that would otherwise require extensions.
      Same goes for the amount of custom graphics, well done.

Altered Theme Elements:

• Fixed temporary HP Color (again).
    • Changed GM Roll hidden Roll icon.
    • Fixed 1px misaligned Chatbox frame.
    • Second pass on Chat Icons like attack, critical hit and the like. Some feel a little clunky, I will probably change them up again.
    • Exchanged Import/Export button to make more sense - Import = Arrow Down / Export = Arrow Up.
    • Changed Portrait Frame. While I like the original, it felt a little bit off style wise.
    • Changed Reference Manual Chapter Font Color from Orange to Yellow.
    • If you read this changelog, you can request your very own GM icon extension, contact me.
    • Changed Chat "Stop" indicator from "halt" hand to exclamation mark, to be more universal.
    • Changed Radial Menu Initiative icon to use a Bold Exclamation mark instead of the regular one.
    • Increased Border size of custom roll window buttons to 2px, in order to not produce weird aliasing effects.
    • Changed Character Sheet Tab Font from Regular to Bold (Black).
    • Changed Chat Speech bubbles to use a much darker value, for better readability.

Added Extension Support:

• Added Icon support for "Carrier" by Silent Ruin - Thanks for providing everything necessary SR .

Supported Extension changes:

• Changed Moon Tracker (by DMFirmy and bmos) Icon button down state to be in line with the rest of the theme.
    • Changed Arcane Ward (Ryan Hagelstrom) Announcement Icon to use a dark backdrop.
    • Adjusted Friend Zone (MeAndUnique) Tab Font to match new black font type.

Hall of Fame Newcomer

• The creature stared at me while sitting on top of its treasure. Its enormous front teeth glistened wet in the dim light, as did its brown fur. It smirked, the smirk became a smile and suddenly it snipped an object at me from below its feet. My instincts made me flinch, but my arm reached for the object anyway and snatched it out of the air. A beautiful gold coin from a distant country lay in my hand. Intricate and ornate details framed a fair face with long hair and a hat of an unknown fashion. The smile resembled the one shown by the creature. As I looked up again, the creature still sat there, still watching me, still smiling. I bowed. I would do my best to please it again. Thanks to Felix Achberger for donating!

Edit: Sneaked in a Hotfix for Silent Ruins Carrier Extension, had some xml entries set up incorrectly.
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 19th, 2022 at 02:04.

Update to Beta 2.9.9 - Slothful Squire

Announcement:

This weeks update is now live on the Forge and GitHub.

This update focuses on streamlining the chat window to make comprehending it at a glance easier (hopefully).
    Feedback on what you think of the chat colors and font choices is highly appreciated.

This was supposed to be the last update before 3.0 ships and was supposed to clean up all the small fry bugs, hickups and issues that remained.
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to change some stuff in the image control panel so a version 2.9.10 and so on might be necessary after all.

But good progress was made and I feel mostly fine to get work started on other color schemes.

Special thanks to MeAndUnique and Saagael, as well as all the wonderful folks at the Unofficial Developers Guild.

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Changelog Theme Elements:

• Chat color and font rework - I hope this helps with clarity and thus usability, feedback appreciated!
    • Adjusted some frames/buttons/icons to use 1px rounded edges as all other do as well.
    • Changed Chat_Wait Icon (the one that appears when someone is typing) to be yellow and not look like a thought bubble.
    • Changed button_speak (the one used when you want to talk with the identity of a creature / character) to yellow and not look like a thought bubble.
    • Adjusted all Radial Menu Icons to use Roboto Black instead of regular, where present.
    • Changed acicon border (shield symbol behind the AC value) to match other frames and to no clash with proficiency star. (mostly 5E relevant)
    • Fixed Misaligned Character Sheet Tabs in 5E and made them protrude a little more, they are all over the place in any other ruleset however.
    • Added Colored line to Melee, Ranged, Thrown, Off Hand, Primary Hand and two handed icon in the Character Sheet's actions tab. Helps with "at a glance" comprehension.
    • Altered "Off Hand" Character Sheet Icon to have the same line weight as the "Primary Hand" and "Two Handed" Icons.
    • Changed Empty Portrait Frame to better convey interaction possibility.
    • If you read the changelog and want your very own DM Icon Extension, contact me.
    • Changed Field Focus color to be more prominent.
    • Remade Dice Color Picker pngs.
    • Minor Changes to Chat Icons
    • Horizontally Flipped Vehicle Sidebar Icon (little horsy is now riding out).
    • Added new Import Text Button in NPC Window
    • Made Link Icon 2px smaller for better row clarity.
    • Made cogwheel icon 2px smaller to better fit their frames / background frames.
    • Made Label Frames on Charsheet to not have a gap in between.
    • Remade field_rollable and field_rollable_transparent icon (small dice icon shown next to eg. abilities). I always found the d20 in super miniature quite unclear.
    • Added button background for table columns insert/delete and slightly changed their appearance.
    • Added Character Wizard Add item/add Spell button.
    • Added new Clipboard Radial Menu entries - Menu,Copy, Cut, Paste
    • Changed Radial Menu Link Break Icon to be less picturesque.
    • Added new Magic Wand Radial Menu Icon
    • Changed magnifying glass to the cogwheel icon. My Players and I all agreed, that the magnifying glass is not very intuitive, therefore I exchanged it.

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases

Also big thank you to the kind souls that donated through the forge on the following days:
    Donation 100 2022-02-19 18:41:24
    Donation 250 2022-09-04 12:34:07

Almost missed that as there is no notification system as far as I know. Contact me if you want your names within the Hall of Fame
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 11th, 2022 at 04:44.

Just a headsup, that this weeks update has been postponed a little due to time constraints and me migrating to another design software.
    Grab the dev version from github if you can't wait. (Link in the main post)
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 19th, 2022 at 02:04.

Update to Beta 2.9.10 - Beefcake Princess

Announcement:
    With a slight delay last weeks update is now live on the Forge and GitHub.
    This update includes another pass at the chat and fixes some inconsistencies here and there.

As always special thanks to MeAndUnique and Zarestia, as well as all the wonderful folks at the Unofficial Developers Guild.

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Changelog Theme Elements:
    • Increase contrast for all beige UI elements slighty (#EBBDBA -> #FFF0CA). This makes them pop a little more, especially on the brighter brown header backgrounds.
    • Changed chat colors agaaaaain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
    • Removed duplicate sheetlabelinline font definition (Thanks to Zarestia for spotting this.)
    • Changed radial magic wand icon to better convey its cleanup function of statblocks for import.
    • Added new <icon name="num1" file="graphics/radial/icon_dice_1.png" /> that is used in the reworked formation tab.
    • Removed Metallic Effect from chat icons but for the DM. I found it too distracting during actual play.
    • Added missing Condition Icons. - WIP
    • If you read this changelog, you can request your very own GM Icon, contact me.
    • Made gear Icon on Charsheet 2px smaller to better fit its background
    • Changed sidebar Partysheet icon to be in line with other icons
    • Adjusted hit and critical hit chat icons to be more distinct.
    • Made chat hidden GM roll icon red to be in line with the rest of the theme.
    • Made select chat fonts bold for better readaility.
    • Changed chatcolors again for msgfont. The pale green was a complimentary color, but ultimately a cold one and thus unfit for the warm colors everywhere else.
    • Fixed referencepage graphic - had the original still in the background, leading to smudgy edges.
    • Remade sidebar Character Selection and Party sheet icon to be in line with the look and feel of other icons.
    • Filled out sidebar image icon mountain and sun to be in line with other icons.
    • Adjusted Chat portrait size to be slightly smaller, to be in line with other icons.
    • Slightly adjusted empty portrait symbol
    • Fixed Character Sheet empty Token icon to not be tiny.

Changelog Extension Elements:
    • Increase contrast for all beige UI elements slighty (#EBBDBA -> #FFF0CA)
    • Adjusted all Tab Fonts to use Black instead of Regular
    • Death Indicator by Silent Ruin - Changed empty token slot on Character Sheet and NPC sheet to emphasize a drag and drop area a little more.

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 21st, 2022 at 19:38.

I've added a link to a small Add-On extension to the Main Page and Forge Page:

Customization Bonus

Last edited by SirMotte; September 21st, 2022 at 19:23.

Thread Information