FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Just as a notification: There is soon a big update such that this extension won't work anymore (very likely); I have extremely lot to do right now, so, I won't be able to update this extension Since I was already asking for people taking over: Now is a good opportunity! (do not worry, it is not so difficult if you know a bit of coding )

Since I am interested in it myself, I think I can check out if I can get it to work with the new rule set.

I am a big fan of this extension, I would be happy to support bringing it back to the PF2 ruleset. I have only dabbled a bit in coding but will throw my hat in the ring as well.

Yeah, I'd recommend Daddyogreman's extension; though it may not support any ruleset-specific death stuff as in this extension here (I have seen that Cupcakus added some extra PF2 stuff)

Thank you, the FG community is amazing!

Hi

So, I had now more time again for my community extensions. Therefore I wanted to ask whether there is still some need for this extension here or does Daddyogreman's extension cover everything for you?

I am using the Ogre one now. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I am using the Ogre one now. Thanks for asking.
    Cool, less work for me then Then I officially deprecate (again ) the support of this extension I will provide a link to ogre's extension in the first post

Still hoping for a "leave the death token on the map when NPC CT entry is deleted" function. But with Daddy's extension working for all of CoreRPG it seems like an easier choice now.

Thread Information