STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[Extension] Wound/Dying overlays

Not supported anymore, however, Daddyogreman coded a version for CoreRPG-based rulesets, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Wound-Overlay

Hi

There was some request about an extension for wound and dying overlays, and I made some of it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post509648

But it is only for wounds and dying, since I had/have no time to delve into the PF2 code there will be no overlay for saves or death (though they are still there but not triggered), and the existing overlays are very easy to do (at least I hope that there are no errors ). It should be hopefully very stable as long as nothing changes with the first three functions of ActorManager2 in PF2

Still, I would be happy if someone can take over since I have really not much time to maintain that now (It is not difficult, if you want I can shortly explain it a bit ) And that person could also add more functionality like the death and/or save overlays (therefore I post it here, to find some brave soul taking that over )

Best and have fun,

Kelrugem

EDIT: The licenses for the graphics are added Some of them come from tahl_liadon who is also a member here

When the blood overlay are on some tokens and you readd them or reload the table then you have to force an update with manual editing etc. to bring them back
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 28th, 2021 at 14:22.

Fantastic thank you.

I'm detected a bug in extension. The info of blooded damage (images) stop working after reopen the table, compelling to add a manual damage in the combat tracker of all enemies and players to vinculate images (blood). FGC.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipehugo View Post
    I'm detected a bug in extension. The info of blooded damage (images) stop working after reopen the table, compelling to add a manual damage in the combat tracker of all enemies and players to vinculate images (blood). FGC.
    Yes, that is normal Forgot to mention that in the thread When the blood overlay are on some tokens and you readd them or reload the table then you have to force an update with manual editing etc. to bring them back I am not sure yet where I have to add an "update code" to force "permanent" overlays
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 18th, 2020 at 19:59.

I'm willing to take this over as it relates to PF2... However I'd like the change the behavior a bit. Here is my proposed change if you agree:

Wound Overlay (It does this now, I will leave it as is)
    Light Wound -> Moderate Wound -> Heavy Wound ->Critical Wound

Dying/Death Overlay
    If 0 HP and marked as an enemy in the CT show Death overlay
    If Unconscious status is applied to creature/player show Unconscious overlay
    If Dying condition is applied to creature/player show Dying overlay

Other Overlays
    There is no use AFAIK for the following overlays, so I will remove the from the extension:
    -Disabled
    -KO
    -Staggered
    -Save Fail
    -Save Partial
    -Save Success

I will also fix the bug where the overlays don't show up after the app is restarted...

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakus View Post
    I'm willing to take this over as it relates to PF2... However I'd like the change the behavior a bit. Here is my proposed change if you agree:

Wound Overlay (It does this now, I will leave it as is)
    Light Wound -> Moderate Wound -> Heavy Wound ->Critical Wound

Dying/Death Overlay
    If 0 HP and marked as an enemy in the CT show Death overlay
    If Unconscious status is applied to creature/player show Unconscious overlay
    If Dying condition is applied to creature/player show Dying overlay

Other Overlays
    There is no use AFAIK for the following overlays, so I will remove the from the extension:
    -Disabled
    -KO
    -Staggered
    -Save Fail
    -Save Partial
    -Save Success

I will also fix the bug where the overlays don't show up after the app is restarted...
    Yes, sure, take over and adjust it as you see fit Thanks for taking it over

(yeah, I kept the other overlays there from my other extension, just in case there is some use for it in PF2. But they do not get used in the code at any place here)

When you got rid of this update bug then please let me know Then I can adjust it also in my 3.5e/PF1 version (I never really messed with that yet, since it was not so high on my priority list)

EDIT: You should then maybe open a new thread such that you can have the first post and edit the extension
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 11th, 2020 at 19:05.

Done!

The new and improved extension can be found here

I never thanked you in this thread, so here we go: Thanks a lot!

I have updated this extension. Cupcakus seems not to be active right now, so, I shortly updated my extension (because cupcakus has it from me ). It now scales properly for FGU, too And some warning on the client side got erased

I would be happy when someone can maintain the extension, as long as Cupcakus does not do it

(the warning didn't cause any problem; but several people here reported that warning lately because they actually got some error not related to this extension. Please, when you report errors, compile your logs and/or scroll down in the console to see the error message )

This extension appears to be creating a problem with Line of Sight in Unity. Some players were seeing a black screen with only other tokens visible.
    Disabling this extension fixes it for me.
    Just thought I would add this here in case anyone else has this issue.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information