STAR TREK 2d20

Pirate classes - which books?

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been covered, I searched but did not find what I needed.

I am new to Fantasy Grounds and am trying to migrate my Skull and Shackles game to Unity. My problem is that I can't find the Corsair class or the Buccaneer class. I have the Core Rulebook, the Advanced Class book, the Adventure path part 1 and a mod file I found for the Inner sea as below but none of these seems to add the two classes I am looking for.

Forum link for Inner sea file:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-World-Guide

Are these missing or have I just not got the right books/files?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    The Buccaneer and Corsair classes are in the Pirates of the Inner Sea Player Companion, which has not been adapted for FG yet. I still have two more Player Companions on my queue but I've not been given the greenlight to add any others (for the FG Store). Anyone is welcome to do OGL versions of anything, like I did for the Inner Sea World Guide, however.

Ah, ok. So the file I found was for the World guide not the player companion. OK, that makes sense as to why it’s not showing up.

Is there a way I can make this myself? Feel free to say that’s already covered in another post/guide.

Edit- I've managed to make a 'Hook Hand' weapon now I'm trying my hand (excuse the pun) at making a class myself.
    Last edited by RitchieB87; May 16th, 2020 at 20:58.

Thread Information