DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Earthdawn

Yes, I'm similar to others here. Got the 1st Edition and ran a long term campaign - Storm Wolves - and I've got got fond memories of it. Would love to run or play ED again in FGU.

I’m a fan of the setting of ED but haven’t played it since 1e. Unfamiliar with 4e but definitely interested.

I'm glad to know that there are so many people who want to play. I am currently working on this in my spare time.
    4e is very similar in style to the previous versions, it is mostly behind the scenes type differences. But if you want to check it out, FASA has a free PDF of the quickstart guide on their store, along with all the other books which are available in pdf or print.

https://shop.fasagames.com/index.php...ex&cPath=1_102

Earthdawn has always been a favorite game of mine and I'm glad to see that there is development on it for Fantasy Grounds. Any updates?

Not really. I've changed jobs since my last post, so I have less time to work on this than I did previously. It is very slowly becoming something that could be deemed usable, but it's still very far from complete.
    I do appreciate it when people express interest in Earthdawn.

I have almost all 1st edition books (including the red cover limited edition), some 2nd edition, 3rd edition player's, and now a few of the 4th edition books. I've managed to talk my D&D group into giving Earthdawn a try, but with busy schedules I was hoping to run it online. I love Fantasy Grounds, but I'll have to use Foundry instead I guess.

Just out of curiosity, what does it take to work on a project like this for Fantasy Grounds? Could it be something the I and/or the community could assist with?

Blog Entries
    Hey VenimeuxHaine

Anyone can work on a ruleset project. Its a pretty time consuming project but can be a great learning experience too.

Thread Information