DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Character-Sheets 5E - WIP] SirMottes Miraculous Handouts

Hello there fellow Adventurers,

I would like to showcase some Character sheets for printing, that I created for my players, and get your opinion on them.
    They have been through some iterations already and I'm refining them with each game we play.

The template is modular, so I can put in whatever I need for a Character. The goal is to reduce look-up time to a minimum, hence they are rather packed.
    It goes hand in hand with custom spell cards I created, I will post them later and link them here.

This is not related to FG, I simply wanted to show them to you guys as I'm quite proud of them.

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 18th, 2020 at 15:28.

Wow! Really nice, I didn't even know that anything like this was possible in Fantasy Grounds. Are these "clickable"?

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Wow! Really nice, I didn't even know that anything like this was possible in Fantasy Grounds. Are these "clickable"?
    Oh, I'm very sorry, these are print handouts I made. Im using FG as a GM managing tool and my players use handouts books aso. when we meet up. Sorry for the confusion I'll edit the description. One could link the corresponding FG entries on an image of course, but that would not make much sense .
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 18th, 2020 at 15:27.

Blog Entries
    These are really cool. Very colorful

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information