DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Index Card RPG: Extensions

I've copied all of this to the ICRPG subforum, here

Instructions on how to install extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

Here's a few extensions I created to go along with the Index Card RPG ruleset to enable play with the varied settings within the rules.

Altered State
    The Altered State extension supports the cyberpunk setting created for Index Card RPG. It adds and modifies the types of effort in the game, adds surge and rage dice, and adds enhancements/cybernetics as a new type of item.

Damage Soak
    This extension modifies the way PC armor works to support Blood & Snow gameplay, where armor is expended to reduce incoming damage, rather than as the target enemies must roll to hit you.

Effort Override
    Allows players to override the default dice associated with a type of effort. Want to roll a D8 for your weapon effort, or a d4 for your magic? This extension allows you to do that by right-clicking on the effort you want to change on the PC sheet, and selecting the die you want to use. Developed to support Ancient Crypts & Creatures (FG module coming soon).

All suggestions for other extensions, bug reports, and feedback can live in this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Saagael; September 22nd, 2020 at 18:32.

Somewhat confused. I am new to Runehammer. I have Fantasy Grounds and I am excited to see ICRPG and FG together. I want to run Vigilante City in FG but I don’t see a mod file on Drive Thru RPG for Vigilante City. I only see the pdf file. Am I missing something or is there is an extension that I am missing? Someone said that you can run without but I thought an extension or mod file would be needed.

Currently the only content that's been ported to FG is the Core book, so you're not missing anything, there just isn't a module for vigilante city. That said, you can create all of the content yourself. The ruleset should support 95% of what vigilante city needs to run, and the other 5% can be worked around. PC Powers can be created as spells, you can use the HP boxes (hearts, hit points, and wounds) to track STUN and put HP as an entry in the 'Other Rolls' section. If there's anything that's truly incompatible let me know and I'll make an extension to enable it.

Thread Information