Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Thread: Rmu

  1. #1

    Rmu

    Will be Rolemaster Unified a ruleset in FG in the Future?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by Widukind View Post
    Will be Rolemaster Unified a ruleset in FG in the Future?
    I think there is a plan to support it. The question is will RMU ever be out of beta.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I think there is a plan to support it. The question is will RMU ever be out of beta.
    I am just about so send the final manuscript for the Lite version to ICE and the rest of that book will be done by the end of the week. The full game will not undergo any more changes as far as I am aware and they are now into layout.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I am just about so send the final manuscript for the Lite version to ICE and the rest of that book will be done by the end of the week. The full game will not undergo any more changes as far as I am aware and they are now into layout.
    Solid news!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in