FG Spreadshirt Swag

Please unsubscribe me, I am unable to unsubscribe

Hello Fantasy Grounds Team,

I have been trying to unsubscribe, many attempts made to the support email, but I am given the response that I am not a member. My credit card is being charged every month (not a PayPal).

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to the FG forums. Sorry you're having issues.

If you subscribed through PayPal as a guest then the only way to unsubscribe is through support. Unfortunately they're slammed at the moment. Hopefully they'll get to you soon. I'm sure they'll sort you out if there have been recent charges.

Some info in the FAQs here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...#faq_cancelsub
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Email is responding with "Leave failed, not a member." I have tried for a few months to send in an email -- I have never been given a response back, only the autoresponse that leave failed. I have called in to the number as well and was told that all support is handled via email. I am unable to get a response via email. Can someone look into that?

Thank you for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonMasterJoe View Post
    Email is responding with "Leave failed, not a member." I have tried for a few months to send in an email -- I have never been given a response back, only the autoresponse that leave failed.
    That sounds like there's some group mailing processing happening on the emails. Try emailing without the words unsubscribe, leave, cancel and other similar such words (you can probably get an idea of what causes it to fail from your previous emails). Maybe a simple "Need help with this issue" and provide a link to this thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That did the trick, I received a response. Thank you sir.

Thread Information