DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Request: PF2RPG map indicator for death

Hello everyone!

We regularly keep dead/beaten foes on the map and currently have to mark them by turning them upside down. PF1 and 5E seem to offer extensions that offers splash graphics and dead markers. Is anything in the making for PF2 by chance?

Can you try this extension? I tried to port my overlay stuff to PF2 because it was just copy&paste, so very quick; but I do not have time to maintain it, hence, I hope someone else can take over The licenses of the overlays are attached, some of the icons are from tahl_liadon who is a also a member here

Since I do not play PF2 I do not know how death works; I added an overlay for death but I can't trigger it (also not with the number field in the sheet); but there is one overlay for dying

The overlays might vanish when you reload the campaign or replace the tokens, but the next change or update of the wounds etc. should reset this

EDIT: Only overlays for wounds and dying
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 17th, 2020 at 16:55.

Thanks, I already downloaded your extension for PF1 and will absolutely try this PF2 version and report back!

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks, I already downloaded your extension for PF1 and will absolutely try this PF2 version and report back!
    Oki Let me know whether it works well, then I might post it in the PF2 forum, too (or you can post it there, if you want ). In the hope some developer sees it there who could take that over Though I tried to make this extension as compatible as possible

We will be playing tomorrow, I will report back afterwards.

I did a quick test today and wound + dying overlays work just as expected. Overlays for saves do not appear and the effects/conditions are different in PF2 and thus also do not appear. But the wound conditions are what matters most.

This is great, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I did a quick test today and wound + dying overlays work just as expected. Overlays for saves do not appear and the effects/conditions are different in PF2 and thus also do not appear. But the wound conditions are what matters most.

This is great, thanks a lot!
    Yeah, the saves etc. I have completely erased there, they have a more complicated setup and for that I would have to delve more into the PF2 code So, it is intended that there are only overlays for wounds and dying I am glad that you like it

Thread Information