DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    I'm running Debian in WSL on Windows 10. I have a bash script in the root of the game mode.

#!/bin/bash

rm -v ../DeadlandsClassic.pak

zip -r ../DeadlandsClassic.pak * -x $0 t/ t/* misc/ misc/*

I have a folder for stuff I want to keep about but don't want in the final pak file. That's the misc. The t folder contains tests for the lua code.

Of course, I tend to run this too, or I get lots of editor back up files in there that I don't want.

#!/bin/bash

find . -iname ".*~" -o -iname "*~" | xargs rm -vf -
    Neat. 7z is working fine but thanks for the script!

I only really use one extension, GM Wintermute's Background theme maker (I turn the map of my campaign into the background image for FGU). It stopped working after the most recent update, throwing errors that it can't find the files. It's not changed since I started the campaign back in april, so I'm assuming it must be related to all of this.

Anyway, thought I'd just add in my experience.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...(All-Rulesets)

Quote Originally Posted by tcrossbar View Post
    I only really use one extension, GM Wintermute's Background theme maker (I turn the map of my campaign into the background image for FGU). It stopped working after the most recent update, throwing errors that it can't find the files. It's not changed since I started the campaign back in april, so I'm assuming it must be related to all of this.

Anyway, thought I'd just add in my experience.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...(All-Rulesets)
    I extracted the package that this theme maker thing made, deleted the extension, re-zipped it with windows and changed the .zip to .ext and now the extension works fine again. Weird.

I extracted the package that this theme maker thing made, deleted the extension, re-zipped it with windows and changed the .zip to .ext and now the extension works fine again. Weird.
    I lied. It works fine again for me, but none of my players can see the background image I set up, anymore. Even when I log into my game as a player on my own machine it works fine, but it just throws an error and shows up as a blank white background for all of my players. =(
    Any advice?

I lied. It works fine again for me, but none of my players can see the background image I set up, anymore. Even when I log into my game as a player on my own machine it works fine, but it just throws an error and shows up as a blank white background for all of my players. =(
    Any advice?
    What’s the error?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What’s the error?
    "Could not find icon (fgthememaker)
    Could not find icon (gmwintermute)"
    were the relevant bits? It is exactly the same error message I started getting randomly after an update to FGU. I found a thread in the FGU forums where someone reported having the exact same problems with an extension and it seemed like it turned out to be a problem with how FGU was handling the compression (which must have been changed because it worked the day before, sort of thing?) but that guy got super aggro and inflammatory in the thread so it was closed and now I can't find it again.

Like I said, I was having the exact same error messages and issues so I unzipped the entire extension into a folder, deleted the extension, re-zipped it up with just regular winzip, and bam it started working for me great again. So I assumed it was working fine, but just the other day I was looking over my wife's shoulder while she was working on her character sheet and I noticed no background. I texted everyone else in my group and they were all like "Yeah, it's not worked in a while but we just assumed it was something you took down for some reason."
    I know it's definitely not any sort of critical or needed thing, but I really loved having their campaign map (centered on where they were in the world at the time) be what greeted them when they launched Fantasy Grounds, and it's just not doing the thing anymore for my players (but like I said, works fine for me on my machine) and I've no idea why.

I get the same errors near the end of the log, plus an earlier one that says can not locate extension

Thread Information