DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starship combat question - applying damage to shields

Hi,

I've been testing out combat between 2 ships. When I attack the players ship, I am asked which arc to apply the damage to.

When the players ship attacks me, however, there is no request for which arc to apply the damage to. Is this step supposed to be manual ?

Thanks

Never mind - found my answer on the new Wiki. Looks like I have to manually apply the damage to my ship. The way it is applied to the player ship is nice - too bad it doesn't work both ways.

It does work both ways. Are you rolling the attack and damage from the character sheet?
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I was rolling it from the starship combat tracker.

make sure you have the combat tracker open all the way for each ship so that you see the messages.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I didn't see this mentioned in your report, but targeting is a must as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information