FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    I attache my ICRPG campaign data (images excluded due to technical restriction). You can find there my personal made loot that probably isn't very well designed but all errors that i report are connected with original loot.
    P.S.
    You done good job with adaptation of ICRPG and all errors I reported found as minor problems easy to evoid.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are there any plans to release any addons for ICRPG? For examole Magic or Words, Altered State? Maybe any additional options like possibility to change some informations on PC cards, like names of effords?

I have a small collection of extensions on this thread, but I have no plans on releasing any other modules.

It is exactly what I need. Thx

Hello,

i just tried out the Index Card RPG on Fantasy Grounds Unity yesterday. In my case no Bonuses are added to my dice rolls. For example, i roll "Weapon Effort" The Base is 0, Loot is +2 Total is +2. The +2 is not added to the dice roll. Can someone help, please?

Greetings

Jupp

Quote Originally Posted by JuppKowalski View Post
    Hello,

i just tried out the Index Card RPG on Fantasy Grounds Unity yesterday. In my case no Bonuses are added to my dice rolls. For example, i roll "Weapon Effort" The Base is 0, Loot is +2 Total is +2. The +2 is not added to the dice roll. Can someone help, please?

Greetings

Jupp
    I'll take a look at it, I know that the core system changed a bunch, so I'll have to go through and figure out everything that needs fixing.
    Last edited by Saagael; February 26th, 2021 at 05:48.

Try ro chech this: OPTIONS/ICRPG/Player:Add bonuses from Carried loot.
    J choose "No" and everything works good

Try ro chech this: OPTIONS/ICRPG/Player:Add bonuses from Carried loot.
    J choose "No" and everything works good
    Nope, that doesn´t work for me. I started a new campaign, set it to "No" and it is still the same problem.
    I also saw when i try to make a new character it doesn´t handle the bonuses for bio-forms and archetype anymore.

I found a number of issues that popped up with the latest update. I'm going through and fixing what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by JuppKowalski View Post
    Nope, that doesn´t work for me. I started a new campaign, set it to "No" and it is still the same problem.
    I also saw when i try to make a new character it doesn´t handle the bonuses for bio-forms and archetype anymore.
    The system never automatically added bonuses from bio-forms and archetypes, since that changes with whatever setting you're running in (Alfheim vs Altered State vs Vigilante City vs Blood and Snow, etc.)

Thread Information