FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Light Drifter View Post
    Ah ok, I didnt know that Vigilante City defaults to that. I added HP to the action description and when I click being "weapon" and when I click on it, both WEAPON and HP will get a blue background, but the roll is still dealing stun damage.
    So there's some weirdness in how FG handles text changes. After you change the text in that field to "Weapon HP" can you try tabbing to the next text field, then trying it? It could be storing the old roll (which uses stun) until you deselect the field. If that still fails, can you try rolling from the same text but directly from the NPC sheet?

If that doesn't work, try replacing the existing extension with the version attached here. Not sure if it'll make a difference, but just checking stuff.

(still looking into the effort issue)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wow, thanks a lot for immediate support! It's 5 am in here, so I have to go sleep �� and I'll check in the morning.

Thanks again!

For the "action" issue
    - I added randomly Silver spear into inventory. I opened the item and added to Actions Effort, chose Magic Effort and wrote Holy as damage type
    - I go to action tab and click on Effort of the spear to roll
    - I get error message:
    Attachment 50045
    This is bizarre. I'm actually really confused how you got the effort roll to show up on the actions tab by editing the item AFTER you added it to the PC inventory. The action tab rolls only populate when the item is added to a PC's inventory. Once the item is in the inventory any changes to the actions on the item should have no effect on the actions tab.

That said, the VC extension update might fix this too, as the error indicates the extension might be out of date. Let me know if that's the case.

Wow, thanks a lot for immediate support! It's 5 am in here, so I have to go sleep �� and I'll check in the morning.

Thanks again!
    No problem Glad to help out when I can

The new extension fixed both problems! Thanks again! <3

Btw. adding the effects was maybe an issue on my side - when you drag the item in the inventory like you would want to duplicate it, it will re-add (or add) its actions into the action tab.

Sorry to bother still, but our GM just got the system and I am very excited about it and digging into it. So I found some other issues.

Bio-forms are not increasing stats. Of course, there is a simple workaround to just increase basic value of ability manually, I was just curious, if there is supposed to be an automation or not.

And is it possible to have an Ability tab? I saw it on advert screenshots. We are going to play more in accord with master edition with expanded class ability list and it would be convenient to have it. If it is easy to add it. Otherwise we are using TAGS for class powers/abilities and given the size of the window, it's not that convenient (although I udnerstand, that original Tag rules from B&S simply weren't supposed to be numerous).

EDIT:
    I am not sure if I am using Battle Fury in the right way - I am creating Effect with Fury: 1 and when I am rolling, Fury in combat tracker is increasing on a failure as it should, but its value is not added to any attempt/check roll. How do I add it?

And scrolling up/down in the Action tab is not possible, if you have too big list in there.

And I really like your work, the system is beautifully automated and I hope this is useful and not annoying
    Last edited by Hyper Light Drifter; November 21st, 2021 at 15:31.

The new extension fixed both problems! Thanks again! <3
    Awesome, glad it's working. I'll update the Forge module to what's working for you.

Btw. adding the effects was maybe an issue on my side - when you drag the item in the inventory like you would want to duplicate it, it will re-add (or add) its actions into the action tab.
    Ah, that makes sense then, I don't think I ever planned, designed, or tested for that so it's cool that it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Light Drifter
    Bio-forms are not increasing stats. Of course, there is a simple workaround to just increase basic value of ability manually, I was just curious, if there is supposed to be an automation or not.
    There's no automation for bioforms adding their stats, so adding stats manually is the correct way to handle that.

And is it possible to have an Ability tab? I saw it on advert screenshots. We are going to play more in accord with master edition with expanded class ability list and it would be convenient to have it. If it is easy to add it. Otherwise we are using TAGS for class powers/abilities and given the size of the window, it's not that convenient (although I udnerstand, that original Tag rules from B&S simply weren't supposed to be numerous).
    Yeah, that's totally doable. I'll put together an extension for it some time this week.

I am not sure if I am using Battle Fury in the right way - I am creating Effect with Fury: 1 and when I am rolling, Fury in combat tracker is increasing on a failure as it should, but its value is not added to any attempt/check roll. How do I add it?
    You're doing everything correct. This one I can reproduce so I'll look into it.

And scrolling up/down in the Action tab is not possible, if you have too big list in there.
    That's new. I can also reproduce this one, though I have no idea what's going on here. Will look into it.

Thank you, looking forward for it!
    Last edited by Hyper Light Drifter; November 22nd, 2021 at 15:12.

Thank you, looking forward for it!
    So I've got the changes needed for the fixes and the extension to add an abilities tab. However I can't release it until the December update goes live due to changes made to accommodate coreRPG. I can, however, share the individual files that you can copy/paste into your ICRPG ruleset folder to make the fixes yourself. Are you comfortable doing that?

Thank you. When should be the December update out? If it is on the beginning, I am willing to wait, as I have no tech knowledge. But if it is something simple - copy here and there - than I will try to do it myself.

Hi, so would you like to share the files? Or are is the update coming soon?

Thread Information