STAR TREK 2d20

Smite Evil effect not working

been testing again and again for 20 mins now with smite evil effect... worked before, but now doesn't seem to be.

can't figure out what is different or has changed that it's not reading the effect, nor does ift:type([type]); other effects like "blinded" work (rolling for conc)... turned off all extensions. any clue?

Attached Images Attached Images
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

been testing again and again for 20 mins now with smite evil effect... worked before, but now doesn't seem to be.

can't figure out what is different or has changed that it's not reading the effect, nor does ift:type([type]); other effects like "blinded" work (rolling for conc)... turned off all extensions. any clue?

You have the effect on the monster.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Moved to a new thread. This topic was not related to the extension thread it was posted in. Please don't post in threads unless it is 100% related to the topic for that thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

lol thx @blahness

@trenloe, noted. (it is related to that extension -- the screengrab didn't show the "removal" part of the effect -- and i thought it might have been a conflict in code or something... anyway, problem resolved, i guess. thx)
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    it is related to that extension -- the screengrab didn't show the "removal" part of the effect -- and i thought it might have been a conflict in code or something
    You specifically said "turned off all extensions". Sorry, if I misread that and it actually meant "turned off all extensions except this one".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The player remove extension isn't really needed anymore. The functionality provided here was incorporated into CoreRPG. I believe the only extension that still requires it is the Mirror Image handler.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

You might want to use the DMGTYPE "spell" rather than "force" so that it behaves properly against incorporeal beings.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You might want to use the DMGTYPE "spell" rather than "force" so that it behaves properly against incorporeal beings.
    Or get the bypass damage extension, DMGTYPE "bypass".

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information