DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Post a picture of the item and list what other extensions you use (if any). It'll help identify the issue.
    I attached images...hopefully correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SgtPrylo View Post
    I attached images...hopefully correctly.
    Type is case sensitive. Change "wand" to "Wand" and you should be good.
    Last edited by bmos; October 8th, 2020 at 14:48.

@rmilmine
    I found a typo in your code causing an issue with wands. In the manager_char_ACIM.lua function removeFromSpellDB, it was looking for "Sand" rather than "Wand" (it's also case sensitive in a few places in here and in item_main_ACIM.lua)

EDIT: also right at the bottom you are checking for "Shock" in a string that has been set to lower case (which means it will never find it).
    Last edited by bmos; October 8th, 2020 at 18:16.

Type is case sensitive. Change "wand" to "Wand" and you should be good.
    Thanks for looking. Not sure where you mean. 'Wand' is capitalized in the Parcels and the object itself.

EDIT: Just caught you said change the entry in 'Type'.

Another fix: Zygmunt Molotch mentioned to me that charges of wands and such reset on long rests.
    I added some lines to addSpell in char_invlist_ACIM.lua to address this (it requires Kel's FullOverlayPackage extension to have an effect and also adds some spell tags to make that extension work better with this one):
    Code:
    	-- Parse spell details to create actions
    	if DB.getChildCount(nodeNewSpell, "actions") == 0 then
    		SpellManager.parseSpell(nodeNewSpell);
    	elseif usingKelrugemExt() then											-- bmos adding Kel's tag parsing
    		local nodeActions = nodeNewSpell.createChild("actions");
    		if nodeActions then
    			local nodeAction = nodeActions.getChildren();
    			if nodeAction then
    				for k, v in pairs(nodeAction) do
    					if DB.getValue(v, "type") == "cast" then
    						SpellManager.addTags(nodeNewSpell, v);
    						DB.setValue(v, 'usereset', 'string', 'consumable')	-- bmos setting spell as consumable/nom nom (no reset on rest)
    					end
    				end
    			end
    		end
    	end
    It also requires this function to be added before the addSpell function:
    Code:
    function usingKelrugemExt()
    	return (StringManager.contains(Extension.getExtensions(), "Full OverlayPackage") or
    			StringManager.contains(Extension.getExtensions(), "Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons") or
    			StringManager.contains(Extension.getExtensions(), "Full OverlayPackage with other icons"));
    end
    There is also an issue with your detection of Enhanced Items as your search string is looking for v4.2 and there has been an update. The extension name is now "PFRPG - Enhanced Items v4.21" (it seems that Llisandur is including the extension version in the extension name which is troublesome for detecting it successfully). The result of this is that charges are not written back to the item file when the item is un-equipped.

I have made a number of other edits to this extension in recent months (resolving perceived issues with case-sensitivity, additional parsing of things like CL in wand names, and others) and would love to contribute them back to you. Let me know if you have interest and I can send you my ext (or can provide detailed information on what changes have been made by comparing mine with your most recent release).
    Last edited by bmos; February 22nd, 2021 at 01:09.

Hi! I noticed a bug. In PFRPG, no other extensions, when I add a greatsword (or any two-handed weapon) it adds to the damage of the weapon only the strength, and not the 1.5 multiplier. I've just downloaded the last version on the first page, and the error persists.

Edit:

-- I know it seems not related, but when I deactivate the extension it fixes itself --
    Last edited by Urheil; January 28th, 2021 at 00:06.

This should be compatible with the new updates and contains some improvements I have been using locally:
    version 1.1
    EDIT: feb 22 - I reuploaded v1.1 as I had two script errors when moving items around.

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Hi! I noticed a bug. In PFRPG, no other extensions, when I add a greatsword (or any two-handed weapon) it adds to the damage of the weapon only the strength, and not the 1.5 multiplier. I've just downloaded the last version on the first page, and the error persists.
    I will check on this soon.
    Last edited by bmos; February 23rd, 2021 at 03:31.

v1.2 improves spell detection

Spell detection improvements copied in from my Upgrade NPC Actions extension
    Fix for nil error caused by a typo I made regarding spell detection
    Last edited by bmos; March 4th, 2021 at 12:07.

This should be compatible with the new updates and contains some improvements I have been using locally:
    version 1.1
    EDIT: feb 22 - I reuploaded v1.1 as I had two script errors when moving items around.

I will check on this soon.
    Thanks!

Hi all,

I've tested this extension with the EnhancedItems today in 3.5E a bit. All Items and Spells from '3.5E Spells' and '3.5E Magic Items' work flawlessly.

If I want to create a customised wand with a spell from another source (created about 1,8k spells in modules) then the spell action does not populate when equipping the wand.
    I tried to export the module read-only and not read-only, both failing. See image for setup of spell, item and inventory. If I simply change the wand name to include a spell from the FGU '3.5E Spells' and drop it into the inventory it works.

Thread Information