FG Spreadshirt Swag

Tested coded effects for equipment, feats and more...

OK, I am making this thread with the idea of creating a community google sheet that anyone can pm me to edit but all can open AND use the comment tool.

I have a list of "required" extensions in post 2 that the codes are verified to work on and can be copied and pasted in and work.

I would love input into the setup, the extensions / mods that should be standard and so on. My goal is to have this list available for people to see the coding and how it works and even eventually maybe create a mod with the items, feats, special abilities and such ready for use (may not be feasible for certain things). Ultimately I see it as a resource to help people learn.

I will edit and add things to the first 2 or 3 posts as we develop this. feel free to add ideas and such. I am hoping this will aid new players and existing players as well. But the coding of things and examples seem to be the most asked for in my experience.

Here is the Link but It has barely been started on setup. PF1e coded items and effects Not much to see yet
    Last edited by Morenu; July 20th, 2023 at 23:31.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

This is what I came up with, feel free to suggest others or tell me why something is not needed.

Required Extensions:

Advanced Effects by BMOS
    Advanced Item Actions by BMOS
    Aura Effect by BMOS
    Enhanced Items by BMOS
    Live Hitpoints by BMOS
    Extended automation and overlays OR alternative overlays (the versions including Strain/injury are options too) by Kelrugem
    Better Combat Effects by rhagelstrom
    On Hit Effects by SoxMax
    Size Changes by SoxMax

Advanced Charsheet by Zarestia I want to require this for organizational reasons but it isn't needed... but it really helps.

Required Mods:

PFRPG - Feats by dllewell
    PFRPG - Spellbook Extended by dllewell

Maybe? or maybe an Optional section that effects requiring these would be marked?
    Close Encounters by Saagael (I have not played with this much yet)
    Drain and Permanent Bonuses by BMOS (Not sure if this is relevant here, IOW are there effects that will not work correctly with out this?)
    Temporal Fixation by MeAndUnique (This adds coding but I have not used it as of yet)
    Remove Effect Tag by darrenan (Not sure this is needed for the remove feature but there is a MULTI and STACK effect)
    Last edited by Morenu; July 20th, 2023 at 23:38.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

Current Editors:

Morenu

Nice, thanks for your work

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Nice, thanks for your work
    I think I will not be truly happy until I learn to make extensions... sigh... Still working on a Layout idea that isn't messy as hell

Thread Information