STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 15 First ... 31112131415 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    I have the Forge version, and the chat told me version 1.9, which seems to be the most recent version.
    I saw that there were some weird Forge issues, so I tried directly downloading/installing from GitHub, same issue.
    Perhaps it is a conflict with another ext.
    Thanks for clarifying that! I think I've found the issue, so delete the version you downloaded from github and then update.
    Let me know if it's still an issue.

That got it!
    I did have to go through the same process as Timberbeast to get it to update, however. Of course, that is probably a Forge issue. (edit: Originally it just kept the same version. I had to disable, update, enable, update)
    Thanks so much for your quick response!

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    That got it!
    I did have to go through the same process as Timberbeast to get it to update, however. Of course, that is probably a Forge issue. (edit: Originally it just kept the same version. I had to disable, update, enable, update)
    Thanks so much for your quick response!
    You're welcome! Thanks for reporting the issue

Was having troubles with double weapons and narrowed it down to this extension. When added to the inventory and equipped, a double weapon with different damage and critical for either end is just taking one of the listed damage dice and critical and applying it to both ends. If there is a different damage type for either end, that is getting applied correctly.

Double_Trouble.jpg

The player can work around it by just editing the weapon after its been equipped, but I thought I'd let you know.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post
    Last edited by timberbeast; July 29th, 2022 at 23:29.

Was having troubles with double weapons and narrowed it down to this extension. When added to the inventory and equipped, a double weapon with different damage and critical for either end is just taking one of the listed damage dice and critical and applying it to both ends. If there is a different damage type for either end, that is getting applied correctly.

Double_Trouble.jpg

The player can work around it by just editing the weapon after its been equipped, but I thought I'd let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    Thanks for tracking that down and reporting it. Will try to fix this soon.

Hey there bmos,

So I just started to play with this, I have found that I am only showing one item from the inventory and not each of them [Ex: Character has both Wand (Cure Light Wounds) and Wand (Cure Moderate Wounds)] Not getting any errors just not showing even when equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by owyn999 View Post
    Hey there bmos,

So I just started to play with this, I have found that I am only showing one item from the inventory and not each of them [Ex: Character has both Wand (Cure Light Wounds) and Wand (Cure Moderate Wounds)] Not getting any errors just not showing even when equipped.
    To clarify, are you using the version that is available on the Forge? The one attached to the first post here is very old.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    To clarify, are you using the version that is available on the Forge? The one attached to the first post here is very old.
    Apologies for taking so long but yes I found it through forge and have only used these through there. Just trying to diagnose before I tell my players that these are there. Heh

Quote Originally Posted by owyn999 View Post
    Apologies for taking so long but yes I found it through forge and have only used these through there. Just trying to diagnose before I tell my players that these are there. Heh
    Hm. Have you tried disabling any other extensions you're running to see if it works then?
    If it doesn't, can you send me the campaign (or just a character) for testing?

Lastly, do you have a spells module loaded?
    I'd highly suggest https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...FRPG-Spellbook

Thread Information