DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 15 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    The Extended AC bonus types does show up when I create a PF campaign, but the others do not. Their UUID's don't even show in my Vault. They're listed in Forge as owned, but it acts like they aren't and it won't download them. I was going to try and remove them from my Forge account and then re-add them but I can't see a way to do that - only disable them.

Having the Enhanced AC Types work with 3.5E would be great! There are several spells in the PHB and Spell Compendium that grant enhancement bonuses to other armor types. For now I just leave off the bonus 'type' in the effect for the spell, that way I know they'll work, but that allows them to be stacked.
    Pushing that update now.
    I'd recommend you post about the issue in the Forge support forum, since it sounds like an issue with the Forge server or something.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Healing-Forge

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Pushing that update now.
    I'd recommend you post about the issue in the Forge support forum, since it sounds like an issue with the Forge server or something.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Healing-Forge
    Thanks bmos, the AC extension works great now. I put a ticket in with the Forge. Oddly, they said they don't see the extensions in question on my account, but I clearly do when I log in. I'll post here if it gets resolved.

Thanks bmos, the AC extension works great now. I put a ticket in with the Forge. Oddly, they said they don't see the extensions in question on my account, but I clearly do when I log in. I'll post here if it gets resolved.
    Are you sure you're using the same account on the forum that you use in the FG launcher? Since you are able to get other extensions from the Forge I doubt this is the issue, but the only other thing I can think of.

Are you sure you're using the same account on the forum that you use in the FG launcher? Since you are able to get other extensions from the Forge I doubt this is the issue, but the only other thing I can think of.
    Support asked me the same thing. I only have the one account. They actually had somewhat of the same issue on a test, here's their reply...

"Hello,
    I tried adding Extraplanar Containers to my account, updated and it didn’t download. Then I added Advanced Item Actions, updated, and both extensions downloaded to my vault"

I grabbed another extension and updated to see it it would jog things loose, but no luck. Got the new one but still not those two.

Support asked me the same thing. I only have the one account. They actually had somewhat of the same issue on a test, here's their reply...

"Hello,
    I tried adding Extraplanar Containers to my account, updated and it didn’t download. Then I added Advanced Item Actions, updated, and both extensions downloaded to my vault"

I grabbed another extension and updated to see it it would jog things loose, but no luck. Got the new one but still not those two.
    That is bizarre! Thanks for keeping me updated. Hopefully since support has recreated the issue they can track down the cause.

That is bizarre! Thanks for keeping me updated. Hopefully since support has recreated the issue they can track down the cause.
    Just an FYI, disabling the extension in the Forge, running updates, re-enabling the extension and then running update again fixed the issue.

Just an FYI, disabling the extension in the Forge, running updates, re-enabling the extension and then running update again fixed the issue.
    I'm glad you found a solution!!

Since the most recent updates, I have been getting script errors when I do an overnight rest on the CT, and it appears to be linked to this extension.
    Screenshot 2022-07-27 134106.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    Since the most recent updates, I have been getting script errors when I do an overnight rest on the CT, and it appears to be linked to this extension.
    Screenshot 2022-07-27 134106.jpg
    It seems like you are running an old version. What version number shows in the chat when you load your campaign?
    If you haven't yet, add this from the Forge (link in first post), delete it from your extensions folder, then run FG's updater.
    Last edited by bmos; July 27th, 2022 at 22:52.

I have the Forge version, and the chat told me version 1.9, which seems to be the most recent version.
    I saw that there were some weird Forge issues, so I tried directly downloading/installing from GitHub, same issue.
    Perhaps it is a conflict with another ext.

Thread Information