DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Although the general description in the rules leave much to be desired, here is a post from Sean Reynolds stating that the monetary bonuses do not count towards the enhancement bonuses of an item. IE you could have unlimited monetary bonuses after purchasing the +1 enhancement.

Attachment 56314
    Yes to further add to everyones posts, yes I agree, it is a strange way to list this. Three of us agreed that we were all misunderstanding it. After much google kung fu we came to this post. I would prefer to stick with the regular bonus but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    That list is not a paizo list. That list is d20pfsrd being "helpful."
    Sean Reynolds is correct. I have queued a fix and will release along with the ruleset update that should likely be dropping in the next week.
    Thank you BMOS! keep up the great work.

Thanks

I should note that there are a lot of inaccuracies in the data set used for this extension. They were entered before my time and I haven't exhaustively corrected it. Each update usually includes a few more fixes. Quite a few in this case.

Looking at the link you posted that description has siccatite in it. Just wondering if you added that to it after the fact or if I need to have the shards of sin or another item to access that?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Looking at the link you posted that description has siccatite in it. Just wondering if you added that to it after the fact or if I need to have the shards of sin or another item to access that?
    Yup, added that in yesterday's update

This extension needs a bunch of work.

First and foremost, to keep it working after the upcoming ruleset updates, a UI redesign was needed. I have just pushed the first build of that to the test channel: https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev.../tag/v2.0-rc.1
    Included with this I have rewritten and restructured the code for creating consumable magic items.

Secondary to that, a number of bugs have been brought up with the item creation code (which I inherited from the creator of this extension).
    I'm not sure whether this will be ready in time for the ruleset release in March, but it's coming. If the ruleset drops first I will release the UI redesign with the old back-end for item creation (with all its bugs).
    Last edited by bmos; February 26th, 2024 at 16:39.

Thread Information