DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Pushed some fixes. I'm sure there are more issues, but I found quite a few. Mostly around cost calculation and adding material description+source text.
    More to come.
    Thank you for the updates, bmos

I think something's wrong with the forge... it doesn't actually do anything. I mean, it doesn't update the extension (altough it DOES say on the forge, it's been update today). I also tried deleting the file from my folder and re-update everything but nothing, it doesn't download it anew. Where should I go check?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I think something's wrong with the forge... it doesn't actually do anything. I mean, it doesn't update the extension (altough it DOES say on the forge, it's been update today). I also tried deleting the file from my folder and re-update everything but nothing, it doesn't download it anew. Where should I go check?
    First make sure you don't have a copy loaded in your extensions folder. If you do, remove it. If you don't, go into the vault folder and delete 463811bc-d550-11eb-8c52-0050562be458 and then update from the launcher. If that is what you have already done, make sure it is not disabled in your Forge Inventory https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/inventory. If that isn't it, you might have to check with SmiteWorks.

Removed file from folder, removed 463811* from vault, it still doesn't download the new file. I'd check with smiteworks but have no idea where to look.

Extra: i tried moving the whole extension folder's content elsewhere and re-update everything. From 63 files, it only downloaded back 37 and most of the missing extensions are yours (pretty much all the "FG-PFRPG-anythingelse" and "FG-CoreRPG-whatever" files).

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Removed file from folder, removed 463811* from vault, it still doesn't download the new file. I'd check with smiteworks but have no idea where to look.

Extra: i tried moving the whole extension folder's content elsewhere and re-update everything. From 63 files, it only downloaded back 37 and most of the missing extensions are yours (pretty much all the "FG-PFRPG-anythingelse" and "FG-CoreRPG-whatever" files).
    None of my extensions should be in the extensions folder anyway, all of mine install to the vault. I'd try wiping out the vault folder and re-updating (be warned, this will use a fair bit of data). If that doesn't do it, check with Forge support either on the forums or in the offical discord channel.

EDIT: I have heard from other users who just had to go into the Forge inventory and disable/re-enable an extension to fix updating issues.

Quote Originally Posted by pmeade3 View Post
    Greetings bmos. Just started using this extension to help build items for a Pathfinder Adventure Path book. I could be misinterpreting a rule, or maybe it's a necessary limitation in the extension. But I'd like to check on something.

At one point in the book, players can get a +3 Defending Transformative Adamantine Longsword. Defending is a +1 Bonus special ability. Transformative isn't a + bonus, it's a flat cost of 10,000. It *is* listed in the chart for +4 or +5 abilities in Ultimate Equipment, but it is not a +4 or +5, it is a flat cost. I've looked around in Paizo forums, and it appears the consensus that RAW, a flat-cost ability does not count towards the +10 that a weapon or armor can have.

That being said, in trying to create the item, I'm getting the error "Special ability bonus is higher than +5"

Also, I think you can have special ability bonuses higher than +5, but the total Enhancement Bonus and Special Ability Bonus can't be more than +10.
    Thanks for all the support on this extension! Is there any more headway with the flat cost instead of bonus issue? I was trying to make a superarmor that is more flat bonus than + bonus and kept getting the "Special ability bonus is higher than +10" error.

Hi Bmos just wanted to let you know that weapon size is broken.
    I tested it in a clean campaign.
    the only one that works is medium.
    all the others throw an error.
    it creates an item but does not apply the size changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    Hi Bmos just wanted to let you know that weapon size is broken.
    I tested it in a clean campaign.
    the only one that works is medium.
    all the others throw an error.
    it creates an item but does not apply the size changes.
    Thanks! What was the error?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    kept getting the "Special ability bonus is higher than +10" error.
    Was it? Can you send a screenshot of what you were trying to do?

Here is a screenshot of the error.
    The item i tried to make was a small longsword.
    I used the item from the paizo core rulebook module.
    image_2023-02-21_092040026.png

Thread Information