DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 23 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Hi all,
    I hope this is an appropriate place to share this.
    Here are a few effects I have added to the custom list.

Augment Summoning; CON: 4 enhancement; STR: 4 enhancement (note that this will not update hp based on Con)
    Bane Weapon; ATK:2; DMG: 2+2d6
    Bleeding; DMGO # (replace the # with a set number or dice expression)
    Celestial (HD 1-4); RESIST:5 cold; RESIST:5 acid; RESIST:5 electricity
    Celestial (HD 5-10); RESIST:10 cold; RESIST:10 acid; RESIST:10 electricity; DR: 5/evil
    Celestial (HD 11+); RESIST:15 cold; RESIST:15 acid; RESIST:15 electricity; DR: 10/evil
    Fiendish (HD 1-4); RESIST:5 cold; RESIST:5 fire
    Fiendish (HD 5-10); RESIST:10 cold; RESIST:10 fire; DR: 5/good
    Fiendish (HD 11+); RESIST:15 cold; RESIST:15 fire; DR: 10/good

I also expand Inspire Courage based on bardic level.

Thanks to all the hard work of folks who have submitted content, and I hope this post helps somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    Hi all,
    I hope this is an appropriate place to share this.
    Here are a few effects I have added to the custom list.

Thanks to all the hard work of folks who have submitted content, and I hope this post helps somebody.
    That might be more helpful as a suggestion here.
    This thread is for an extension that changes how effects work.

I have the latest FGU version and there are unfortunately constantly error messages with the extension. Will there be another update of this?

This has not been updated to handle the new feb 16th update.
    I'm planning to do it myself when I finish my upcoming Total Encumbrance work. At that time I will also bring over any new improvements from the original extension.

Advanced Effects v1.2-beta now available for testing.

I have tried to better document the code changes so Kelrugem can integrate it into FullOverlayPackage easier (if that's still the plan).
    Last edited by bmos; March 22nd, 2021 at 18:43.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Advanced Effects v1.2-beta now available for testing.

I have tried to better document the code changes so Kelrugem can integrate it into FullOverlayPackage easier (if that's still the plan).
    cool, thanks Yes, it is somewhen the plan; though I plan to rewrite effects a bit for better performance, also in order to integrate that (a little bit what Trenloe already did in PF2 with effect tracking in the sheet for example, extending on that; also for a later support of Aura and global effects etc. But until I worked that out it can take a while )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 22nd, 2021 at 19:13.

Advanced Effects v1.2 is done (I think)
    Let me know if anything doesn't seem to work correctly and what extensions it's not compatible with.

I have loaded the FG-PFRPG-Advanced-Effects.ext into FGU, but unfortunately I can't find out how to use it. Can you explain this briefly please?
    With the extension I wanted to generate a Potion (Cure Light Wounds) with whose effect I can directly heal d8+1 HP. But only found out how to give someone attributes, saves and so on. I could not find healing effects.
    Last edited by TWolli; March 23rd, 2021 at 01:10.

Quote Originally Posted by TWolli View Post
    I have loaded the FG-PFRPG-Advanced-Effects.ext into FGU, but unfortunately I can't find out how to use it. Can you explain this briefly please?
    With the extension I wanted to generate a Potion (Cure Light Wounds) with whose effect I can directly heal d8+1 HP. But only found out how to give someone attributes, saves and so on. I could not find healing effects.
    Potions, Scrolls, Wands are handled in this extension:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...and-Pathfinder

Advanced Effects is for adding combat tracker effects to items, characters, or NPCs. You can see how it works here: https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Adv...main/README.md
    Last edited by bmos; May 12th, 2021 at 20:31.

Thread Information