FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 23 First ... 67891018 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Advanced Effects v1.2 is done (I think)
    Let me know if anything doesn't seem to work correctly and what extensions it's not compatible with.
    got it and tested... but then I realized it's probably made for the "post-update version" so that would explain the errors XD I'll wait some more, but in the meantime this extension is already sitting in my folder

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    got it and tested... but then I realized it's probably made for the "post-update version" so that would explain the errors XD I'll wait some more, but in the meantime this extension is already sitting in my folder
    It's definitely meant for current builds of FG. If you want to use it with pre-feb-16th rulesets, you can download the version in the first post. Neither works with Kel's extension.
    Almost all the new updates I've come out with since Feb require the current version of FG.

Neither works with Kel's extension.
    then nevermind (for now <.<) *cries in a corner*

I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. The "action only" option seems not to be working. I enable it for an equipped weapon in FGC and it doesn't apply the effect to the roll. See screen shots...

Advanced Effect - Problem 1.png

Quote Originally Posted by sadgett View Post
    I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. The "action only" option seems not to be working. I enable it for an equipped weapon in FGC and it doesn't apply the effect to the roll. See screen shots...

Advanced Effect - Problem 1.png
    I'm pretty sure this never got implemented when rmilmine first ported it over, but I could be wrong.
    I'll look into getting it working.

just confirming whats the current clashing/incompatibility with Kel's FullOverlay, if any? now
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; April 17th, 2021 at 11:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    just confirming whats the current clashing/incompatibility with Kel's FullOverlay, if any? now
    No clue; it's not been updated for Feb 16th changes so I am not using it. I think the plan is to integrate it into Kelrugem's extension at some point in the future, but updates come first!

No clue; it's not been updated for Feb 16th changes so I am not using it. I think the plan is to integrate it into Kelrugem's extension at some point in the future, but updates come first!
    me neither

was just excited at the possibility

#backburner

Yeah, I want to "integrate" it, which means that I actually want to do it different I want to make the effects' system a bit more context-sensitive to improve performance, maybe with some nice gimmicks to improve readability of effects etc. (also with the idea to make my own AURA stuff since I am not so "happy" about the existing solutions)

With that I want to say, it will take a while, especially because there is also the skill roll stuff for the actions tab which got often requested (and my life is still very busy )

Thread Information