DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 23 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    My party recently got their hand on a ranger NPC wielding two weapons: a bane one and a hunting one now it's so much easier to handle *__*
    Nice! It's pretty cool how much you can do with this extension really.
    I like to assign all magic item effects to the items. This way you can change magic items by just equipping/unequipping them (and the effects change automatically).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I like to assign all magic item effects to the items. This way you can change magic items by just equipping/unequipping them (and the effects change automatically).

That's exactly what I do and why I love this

I see what you mean about selecting the item. The effects are added and they work, but getting a new error. Heheh added 10d6 damage

Untitled.jpg

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    I see what you mean about selecting the item. The effects are added and they work, but getting a new error. Heheh added 10d6 damage

Untitled.jpg
    You're using an old version of Enhanced Items.
    It's available on Forge now, so just delete the version from /extensions and install from Forge.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/51/view

In fact it looks like you still have an old version of Item Durability also.
    So just check all your extensions for updates and ideally subscribe to them via Forge (removing them from extensions folder first).

You're using an old version of Enhanced Items.
    It's available on Forge now, so just delete the version from /extensions and install from Forge.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/51/view

In fact it looks like you still have an old version of Item Durability also.
    So just check all your extensions for updates and ideally subscribe to them via Forge (removing them from extensions folder first).
    I did, not sure why I am getting the same error.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

bmos, Thanks. It was an old item in inventory, that was not compatible with new extensions.

Thank You!

Trying out first time using, looks impressive.
    Belt of Giant Strength +2
    Added effect on Weapon STR: +2 enhancement
    Equipped weapon
    Rolled STR check, Melee Attack, CMB, and Strength skill, and all showed a positive in the resulting output as the extension suggests.

However, the character record sheet in the Inventory Tab does not properly reflect any changes to Carry Capacity
    I realize this mod only affects the combat tracker, but I thought I would mention this to others in case anyone else had an idea on how to make it function or a workaround other than not using this feature on Strength modification effects. Currently I have tried using a negative in the weight column for this inventory item to offset weight, but it will not recognize the negative number.

An effect from a potion of Bears Strength though not as long-lasting has similar effects, and failures.

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    Trying out first time using, looks impressive.
    Belt of Giant Strength +2
    Added effect on Weapon STR: +2 enhancement
    Equipped weapon
    Rolled STR check, Melee Attack, CMB, and Strength skill, and all showed a positive in the resulting output as the extension suggests.

However, the character record sheet in the Inventory Tab does not properly reflect any changes to Carry Capacity
    I realize this mod only affects the combat tracker, but I thought I would mention this to others in case anyone else had an idea on how to make it function or a workaround other than not using this feature on Strength modification effects. Currently I have tried using a negative in the weight column for this inventory item to offset weight, but it will not recognize the negative number.

An effect from a potion of Bears Strength though not as long-lasting has similar effects, and failures.
    Careful using that with belt of giant strength since effects only act as temporary bonuses and that item provides a permanent bonus.
    Unless you're playing 3.5E in which case you're fine. To add permanent bonuses to pathfinder, try this extension (although be careful with stacking).
    Either way, you might want this extension for automation of carrying capacity and encumbrance.

Careful using that with belt of giant strength since effects only act as temporary bonuses and that item provides a permanent bonus.
    Unless you're playing 3.5E in which case you're fine. To add permanent bonuses to pathfinder, try this extension (although be careful with stacking).
    Either way, you might want this extension for automation of carrying capacity and encumbrance.

I have your encumbrance extension loaded too and noted the penalties accordingly, which in turn prompted me to investigate.

What you mean about the belt pertains to stacking, I understand. What would be the correct way to indicate the temporary enhancement?
    Last edited by The Judge; December 8th, 2021 at 21:03. Reason: realized it was not duration but stacking that you were speaking to

Thread Information