This thread is for discussion purposes only, signups are handled exclusively through warhorn and will start 1 PM PDT (presumably 8 PM UTC) on 16 May.

Tier 1-4. The subtier will depend on the players. Make sure to decide on a reasonable subtier.

Please schedule around 5 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

A shipment of relics on its way to Minkai vanished somewhere in the Forest of Spirits, a dense woodland home to kami and spirits of all sorts. In search of the missing shipment, Pathfinder agents travel to a remote village, where they uncover secrets of this enigmatic forest. This scenario features a wide variety of options for encounters and reasons for the vanishing, making for a fresh experience on mulitple playthoughs.

Written by Christopher Wasko.

Scenario tags: Repeatable

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic (I have an Ultimate license) and the PaizoCon Discord.

Make sure to send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord. If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day. If you need a pregen, please notify me in advance. Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.