Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Its not so much that the design is that players have the same look and feel (theme) but rather that they have the same codebase because themes are not differentiated from game mechanics or core functionality. So if you allowed different extensions between the player and the GM, then a player might be able to load an extension that gave them +1 on all attack rolls, or calculated something else differently. This way, by design everyone uses the same codebase.

It does have shortcomings, such as with themes, that might one day be rectified, but for now its a core architecture decision about the program that would not be easy to change.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That makes sense. I play with a group of friends I've known for years so that's not even something that crossed my mind. But it makes perfect sense when you think about playing with people you have never personally met ... who may, or may not, be completely honest.

Thread Information