DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Will the DC section be expanded later on to include the ability to auto roll saves such as fort, ref, or will at the begin or end of the turn for spells or effects?

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmStories View Post
    Will the DC section be expanded later on to include the ability to auto roll saves such as fort, ref, or will at the begin or end of the turn for spells or effects?
    Probably not to that level, no. There'll probably be some way of dragging a roll to the effect to roll against it. But I'm not going to look to automatically trigger actions - as there's just too many edge cases.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unfortunately I cannot recreate the MAP example using Hunter's Prey, because the IFT:CUSTOM effect is only applied if I do *not* set it to be applied to "All Rolls". Having it only applied to single rolls is less convenient, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Unfortunately I cannot recreate the MAP example using Hunter's Prey, because the IFT:CUSTOM effect is only applied if I do *not* set it to be applied to "All Rolls". Having it only applied to single rolls is less convenient, though.
    As you can see in my example in post #2, the effects were set to all. Please provide a screenshot showing the issue - with the effects applied in the CT and the chat window showing the result of the roll. Also, please list any extensions you are using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, I was confused by no chat message showing up when the effects are applied to "All" rolls. Also was a little confused by your example using -3/-6 for Hunter's Flurry instead of -4/-8, then used an Agile weapon on top of it and everything looked wrong. So entirely my own stupidity and it seems to be working (just without chat message).

It's a shame that MAP: does not work with the second/third attack button. That would be so much more convenient for players instead of having to remember to hit the correct additional button/key.

I suspect it's so that you can have more flexibility in creating fully custom attack routines.

However, it does make me wish there were a way to "pin" one or two "favorite" attacks to the Offense tab in combat tracker for PCs, like you can roll monster attacks from there.

Hi Trenloe,

I've just discovered a new issue, which wasn't present in my group's last session.

The state of all Modifier buttons does not update until the window which contains the button is closed and reopened (all buttons in the Modifers window, and the MA#2 and MA#3 buttons at the top of the CT).

The actual modification to the roll however does still work, even if the state of the button has not been updated.

Edit: Others are reporting this in the Unity forum with other ruleset, so I guess it's the fault of a Unity update and nothing to do with the ruleset.
    Last edited by Surge; July 1st, 2020 at 00:22.

- lookupdata records and functionality for Heritages, Conditions, Deity, Domain and Effect
    - ALT-click on Effect window condition button to get Core Rules appendix text displayed. Must have the Core Rules module open.
    I only just noticed these. Very nice and useful, thank you!

-moved-
    Last edited by Weissrolf; July 3rd, 2020 at 11:47.

Thread Information