DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFRPG2 Elite/Weakened Effects mod

Hello,

Just a little module for add Elite/Weak adjustment for monsters
    • Elite HP Boost and Weak HP Decrease : you need increase or decrease HP manually depending on the level
    • Elite/Weak Limited attacks : add this effect in addition to Elite/Weak effect. If the creature has limits on how many times or how often it can use an ability (such as a spellcaster’s spells or a dragon’s Breath Weapon). Adjustment for 1 round by default.

Last Update: 05/12/2020
    S.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sasmira; May 12th, 2020 at 12:40.

Sasmira, this seems like a really clever solution. I can't test this until Thursday, but I'm grateful you've made a module like this?

This looks useful, downloaded immediately. Thank you!

So my players can see these ... any way to make them not be able see them? The player's are a lot higher level (perhaps +3 can the encounter I was using) and when they saw that the monster was elite they thought it was special, and I had to explain that I was keeping the challenge within reason. But it kinda breaks the fourth wall. No biggy if it can't be done.

You can make any effect on any PC/NPC to be visible to only the GM.

One change request: Instead of having two separate effects for HP and everything else, these could be combined into one longer line. Less clicking and less space needed.

Elite 02-04; HP +15; AC:2; ATK:2; DC:2; SAVE:2; PERC:2; SKILL:2; DMG:2

Last edited by Weissrolf; July 8th, 2020 at 09:39.

There is so much to learn about FG. Thanks!

DMG:2 only affects non spell damage, so we need to add DMGS:2 to elites (plus limited) and DMGS:-2 to weakened.

[MODERATOR: Moved to the module specific thread. If you have a question/feedback on a specific module please post in the thread for that module. It makes it easier for the dev to see and could help other people too.]

Regarding Sasmira's Elite/Weak Adjustments mod:
    Am I using this wrong, the Elite and Weak adj work fine as far as I can tell but none of the HP adjustments seem to work...? Maybe I am doing soemthing wrong but I don't think so. Can you adjust HP with an Effect? I was expecting there to be a colen in there somewhere but there isn't so I tried adjusting it a few ways but still could not seem to get any of the HP + or HP - effects to work...

Nevermind, just found the info from: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ed-Effects-mod

Sasmira:
    "Just a little module for add Elite/Weak adjustment for monsters
    Elite HP Boost and Weak HP Decrease : you need increase or decrease HP manually depending on the level
    Elite/Weak Limited attacks : add this effect in addition to Elite/Weak effect. If the creature has limits on how many times or how often it can use an ability (such as a spellcaster’s spells or a dragon’s Breath Weapon). Adjustment for 1 round by default."

Thank you Sasmira, it is an great tool, I just didn't realize the HP needed to be adjusted manually! (It didn't have the full post where I downloaded the mod below).
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 4th, 2020 at 08:46.

When adding +2 to Perception, will this increase the creature's Init too? Or does it need an INIT: 2 effect?
    Last edited by Milke; December 9th, 2020 at 22:04.

Thread Information