5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Need 5 Players Saturday or Sunday CDT Pathfinder 1 Adventure Path

FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite, etc.
    Game System: Pathfinder 1

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Saturday or Sunday
    Planned start date: as soon as we have 4 or 5 players with an agreed upon schedule
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours to 4.5 hours at least twice a month (preferably weekly)
    Term: long-term, hoping to work through an adventure path

Text or Voice: mix of both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? not recorded

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: need 4 or 5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard starting gear
    Character restrictions: none at the moment

Details of your scenario: I'm a long-term player & DM but new to FG. I'm looking to form a solid group of long-term players to play through an adventure path of the players' choice.
    Last edited by DomesticEngineer; May 12th, 2020 at 03:48.

what time of day are you looking at and what time zone?

Friday night or Sunday night work best for me.

Am in PST would commit to AP

Would love to join depending on the time. 11 year of fantasygrounds experience with 10 year experience on pathfinder. I've played through carrion crown. Skull and shackles. Second darkness. Mommy's mask. Rise of the runelords. Serpent skull. And ruins of azlant.

This sounds fun! I haven't played Pathfinder in awhile. It would be a nice change of pace. I've always wanted to try Kingmaker, but I'm down for any of them. Friday wouldn't work for me, but literally any other day would.

Hello saw this and wanted to apply. I'm a long time pathfinder player with years of experience. Admittedly I am newer to using Fantasy Grounds in general but I've been learning what it can do. I also have the ultimate license so no issue there.

I'd be happy if needed to provide the pdfs of the adventure path you wanted to run and to work with you in anyway I can to make the game as smooth as possible. I would admit there are 4 that I am *really* wanting to play all the way through but I do like just playing so if the group settled on a different one I'd still be happy to go along with it. I live in CDT but I work nights so I can't play late night-early morning but any other time is doable.

Discord: Traskus#0818

I can do most days after 7 Central US time except Sundays (running another AP).

pick me ...pick me ...ewwww ewwww ...I want to kill dragons like Tiamat and ruin all the baddies days. Would love to use my trusty bow and my many years of training to bring about a better world for these simple peasants and common folks. What say you master? Let me earn some coin with your merry band?

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

The gm has closed down this game due to irl obligations. unfortunately that was done last week on friday.

Thread Information