DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bug Report - Disabling Encumbrance Still Affects Pace

Unsure if this is FGU specific, but my group has noted that if encumbrance is disabled by the GM:

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.37.42 AM.png

It still is applied to Pace on the Derived Stats section of the character sheet, for example:

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.38.22 AM.png

If it matters, this is specifically with only the Deadlands extension loaded on top of the Savage Worlds ruleset.

NOTE: I tried to search for known / reported bugs, but didn't see this. If there is a published list of known issues with Savage Worlds, let me know and I'll try to not duplicate reports.

Yeah it happens in Classic too. In my Tyrnador campaign every item has 0 weight. In my friends Rifts campaign I actually gave myself an item that weighed a negative value. I am playing a cyborg with d12+3 Str which in Rifts has a load limit of 500 but in normal SW 160. I was carrying 200 pounds and even though we had disabled Encumbrance my pace dropped. So I gave myself an item that weighed-340 pounds.

So, yes I think there's a bug that needs to be fixed in both versions, but it can be worked around by removing weight from items until fixed

Thread Information