STAR TREK 2d20

FGU PFRPG Custom magic item help needed please

I've perused several you tube videos and attempted to go through forums and the wiki, but I do not see instructions on custom magic items (weapons)

I figured out in the item window, to drag an enhancement to the "properties" box after unlocking the item, but how do you add additional properties
    ?

Dragging more does nothing, and my screen does not have a Forge button as demo'd in videos. I found an extension but it's for FGC.

Love the software but gui and detailed help are lacking

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 3.5/PF forum for better visibility

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    We were just going thru this in Discord for the past couple hours.

Turns out the "hidden" forge script in Pathfinder does not work with any of the Paizo DLC! It only works with the 'PFSRD Magic Items' that ships with FG. We narrowed down why it's happening, and bottom line is the script needs to be tweaked. The 'PFSRD Magic Items' could also stand to be updated so it has the 'subtype' and 'slot' data but that's not game-breaking.

Anyway the process is: make a local copy (not the read-only version) of a weapon, longsword for example, then click it to view the weapon sheet. Then grab a weapon quality (I used both 'bane' and 'dancing' this morning during our tests) from the 'PFSRD Magic Items' and just drop it onto the weapon sheet. You'll see the name change and all the info from the weapon quality added to the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    We were just going thru this in Discord for the past couple hours.

Turns out the "hidden" forge script in Pathfinder does not work with any of the Paizo DLC! It only works with the 'PFSRD Magic Items' that ships with FG. We narrowed down why it's happening, and bottom line is the script needs to be tweaked. The 'PFSRD Magic Items' could also stand to be updated so it has the 'subtype' and 'slot' data but that's not game-breaking.

Anyway the process is: make a local copy (not the read-only version) of a weapon, longsword for example, then click it to view the weapon sheet. Then grab a weapon quality (I used both 'bane' and 'dancing' this morning during our tests) from the 'PFSRD Magic Items' and just drop it onto the weapon sheet. You'll see the name change and all the info from the weapon quality added to the description.
    To elaborate on that: The enhancements in the Paizo DLC probably work when you make a copy of them and then edit their type to Armor, Weapon etc. You can drag&drop any other item on an item when this "enhancement item" has an aura and the same type as the item you drag&drop it onto (I think, didn't test it with everything of course. But the SRD module has probably most of the enchantments, I guess? But that bit of information might still be useful, especially when you want to make your own custom enchantments )

Thread Information