DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Phantom Bulk?

Phantom Bulk?

Heya, have been having an issue with my players having extra bulk on their character sheets. I've unequipped all items, have done now augmentations, and have nothing to my knowledge that would alter their value's. I've also created completely new character sheets for the players and the error still occurs, any ideas? It tends to be a flat 3 bulk from somewhere
    FantasyGrounds_4flqk3qRNv.png

Can you export your character and post the *.xml file here?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

After some head-to-wall pounding i found out that UPB's actually have weight and that FG graciously add's that into consideration. Thankyou for the swift reply and sorry for opening a thread. <3

LOL, yeah, I added that code to give them weight. You're welcome
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

You might want to keep UPBs stored on the PCs ship instead of on the character. I create and inventory container called ship the I add upb from items to my character and give it the location of ship and make sure ship and upb are not equipped or carried. See the image here

UPB.jpg

Then whatever amount the player actually wants to carry I just have them modify the ship amount and put the carried amount in the normal UPB section on the character sheet.

Yup, we do something similar for ship items. This character is actually relatively messy compared to the others i run for. I kind of wish the PC ship sheet had drag and drop functionality as simple as player inventory. I've been trying to teach myself how to code in lua to attempt something like this, but am not very versed in most languages so im more or less starting from scratch.

That's supposed to be in the works Zork...
    aka Laendra

Thread Information