Joshua Stream Pre
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    This removes the error due to the comments. If I find anything else, I will post it. I am tracking changes in my local git.
    I expect I will look at the warnings about anchors as well when I get to those files.

Right now, I am taking your awesome work as the starting point for a S&W MoreCore adaptation that another community member asked me to modify for him to use.
    Thanks for pointing this out. I wasn't getting the error myself so hard to know if this fixes anything, but I have applied the updates you provided to record_npc.xml, also found embedded comments in record_pcclass.xml and changed them. I've uploaded the new package to the original post.

Really pleased to hear you're developing this into a S&W MoreCore module, can't wait to see what you do with it. There's loads more that could be done with enough time...

Another thing I ran into was use of "." in the name="xxxx" attribute. I replaced them (in the one file I looked at) with "_" when I added a similar thing.

More info on this is on my last post, I had at first thought it was from MoreCore that I grabbed it.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...290#post528290

If you are using eclipse or an editor that can take regular expressions, search on this:
    name=\".*\..*\" (I added the underlining to help make clearer the extra space at end)

and it will catch that sort of naming.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Varsuuk; July 22nd, 2020 at 17:06. Reason: Forgot to include changed file

I have a problem.

I've installed MoreCore and the OSE extension.

I get the following error when I open a class:

Script Error: [string "ref_pcclass_stats"]:1: unexpected symbol near ';'

I get another error when I press on the lock icon on the class:
    Script Error: [string "pcclass"]:1: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

Any help in debugging it will appreciated.

When I use the Pregenerated Characters in the Library, then I have an empty Character in the "Characters" tab. I think that's how it should be. I use FGU.
    Last edited by Zar; September 5th, 2020 at 13:05.

Thread Information