STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    From what i can see of your screenshot it does not look like you have used what I posted above.
    Drag your Str (or Dex or whatever) modifier field into Ref Field A.
    Enable Parameters
    Hide P2 and P3
    Paste
    /thac0 1d20x[(p1)-(a)]
    in Param Formula
    Then add your THAC0 value in p1
    It's working, and I did away with Thac0 because I'm using a BAB mechanic from OSE optional rules. Thanks Damned.

Quote Originally Posted by OrionsArmpit View Post
    Bundled it up nice for everyone.

I included OP's Old_School_Essentials.mod and the ext for my work-in-progress theme for OSE (with a 80's d&d font scheme) in additon to the OSE Treasure & Items alpha 1.mod I put together.

Just unzip to your /Fantasy Grounds/ folder, open a MoreCore campaign and select the "MoreCore - Damned Basic Dungeon Remix" extension (my edited theme). In your campaign, open the Library -> Modules and load OSE Treasure and Items, as well as Old School Essentials.

You should be in business. The treasure tables are in the Treasure Types group under Tables, Magic Item tables are under the Magic Items group. Items are categorized by group
    Where can I find "MoreCore - Damned Basic Dungeon Remix" extension I cant find a file with that name anywhere in the forums. Are you sure that is the exact name of the file. Please link it to me.

Bundled it up nice for everyone.

I included OP's Old_School_Essentials.mod and the ext for my work-in-progress theme for OSE (with a 80's d&d font scheme) in additon to the OSE Treasure & Items alpha 1.mod I put together.

Just unzip to your /Fantasy Grounds/ folder, open a MoreCore campaign and select the "MoreCore - Damned Basic Dungeon Remix" extension (my edited theme). In your campaign, open the Library -> Modules and load OSE Treasure and Items, as well as Old School Essentials.

You should be in business. The treasure tables are in the Treasure Types group under Tables, Magic Item tables are under the Magic Items group. Items are categorized by group
    Some of the items have strange symbols in them, any idea why that happened? I'm not using unity BTW could that be the problem?

weird.png

its MCDbD Remix.ext in my zip file.

In the FG launcher, in the box of extensions it'll be listed as MoreCore - Damneds Basic Dungeon Remix.

Its just an alpha, but people on facebook wanted to mess with what I had going so far so *poof* here it is in the state it exists on my pc.
    Last edited by OrionsArmpit; April 8th, 2021 at 18:39.

Is the remix Unity or Classic. I cant get it recognosed in FGU

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phocaea View Post
    Is the remix Unity or Classic. I cant get it recognosed in FGU
    First you need the MoreCore ruleset in your /rulesets folder and then you need the .ext in your /extensions folder and the .mod in your /modules folder.
    Click Create Campaign, select MoreCore ruleset and the OSE extension.
    Once loaded up you can go into Library and activate the module.

Has anyone loaded all the monsters yet? Please share.

I sorted it renaming the ext as a zip and then opening that folder.

Ir seemed a bit like Russian dolls nesting in bigger dolls

The first download was a zip

the second was a compressed folder

the third and final ext was inside that

Is that how it should be or am i complicating things by not understanding the branch structure

I'm working on adding most of the content from the OSE SRD into FG. So far I have the complete treasure type tables and magic item tables from the back of the book. I'm currently working on adding all the listed magic items as FG Item objects. The treasure and magic item tables are all rollable, generate FG Parcels to drag onto the party sheet, and once the magic items are added will link directly to those items for drag and drop play.

I have a tiny bit of coding experience (mainly hacking projects like this or playing with arduinos) but I'm very rusty and even working on a custom FG OSE theme got out of my depths quickly.

IDK if anyone else is working on similar projects, but maybe we can combine forces somehow.

Once I have the magic items finished, I should have a nice clean .mod to drop into campaigns.
    I converted a bunch of monsters, but those are in my players campaign and I don't believe they can be cleanly extracted, so they'll have to be redone.

Attachment 45521
    Work of the Gods there Orion

@Phocaea

It sounds like you're complicating something somewhere. If you download the Zip file in the first post of this thread and extract it, you will find 3 files inside. One is a readme.md file, the other 2 are Old_School_Essentials.mod and Old_School_Essentials_MoreCore.ext.
    When you start FG there is a folder icon on the startup screen that will take you to the FG data folder (upper left in FGU, upper right in FGC).
    Put the .mod file in the modules folder and the .ext file in the extensions folder.

Restart Fantasy Grounds. Start a new campaign, name it something, select MoreCore as the Ruleset for the campaign. In the extensions window panel, you should see Old School Essentials listed. Select it and hit Start (after selecting your network options).
    The OSE module should show up in your Library in the modules screen.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information