Starfinder Playlist

Force Calandar load in ruleset.

I am wanting to force the Calendars module to load automatically from within the ruleset with no need to manually activate it. (Ideally with the Gregorian calendar loaded but one thing at a time).

I've tried adding the following to a lua script.

Code:
    function onInit()
    	setModulePermissions("Calendars", true, true) 
    end
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/Module.xcp
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I don’t think auto load works anymore (an argument within the setPermissions function). This was deprecated a few versions ago. Plus, setPermissions is used for setting module permissions for the players. Only the GM needs access to the calendar module.

In theory Module.activate on the GM side should work, but I’m not sure how that would then link into the special calendar selection functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, Trenloe for your response.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information