5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Script execution error

Hi !

When removing an item from combat tracker i get:
    Script execution error; string ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua : 100 attempt to index global windowlist (a nil value).

Game crashes every few minutes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noonien View Post
    Hi !

When removing an item from combat tracker i get:
    Script execution error; string ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua : 100 attempt to index global windowlist (a nil value).

Game crashes every few minutes.
    Be sure to include the ruleset and any extensions you may be running. Thanks.

This is happening on 5e, no extensions (including themes) running.

Also happens on coreRPG with no extensions.

Thanks. It was an optimization with the new build hitting some old script code. I went ahead and updated the script code anyway, even though we rolled back the client revision for now.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks. It was an optimization with the new build hitting some old script code. I went ahead and updated the script code anyway, even though we rolled back the client revision for now.

Regards,
    JPG
    I am not sure what i need ot do to fix this?
    i also keep getting this ERROR script execution errorstring"ct_entry"):3: attempt to index global'ActorManager2'(a nil Value)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I am not sure what i need ot do to fix this?
    i also keep getting this ERROR script execution errorstring"ct_entry"):3: attempt to index global'ActorManager2'(a nil Value)
    You're issue is not the same as the OP, I can tell by the line number of the error. 99 percent of the time, script errors are due to incompatible extensions, or extensions that have not been updated.

See the link in my signature for details on how to trouble shoot, resolve, and/or then report these types of errors.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information