DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: LFG [Traveller]

Which rule set? When I attempted to buy/load Traveller 1Ed., I was met with more errors than my truck at the emissions check.

I like to join if there is a spot open

Depending on the specifics, I would also be interested. I dabbled years ago in traveler, but do not know the current rule set.

Nice!!
    I'm using the MgT2 (Mongoose 2nd Ed) as rules set. I'm thinking Tuesday or Thursday night starting time 8 Central US time. I'm flexible though so suggestions on day.times are appreciated. Once I get a feel for that, I'll put a proper Advert up. Its very close to the OTU. No experience needed.

I'll check back here in a couple of days (sorry, I'm not on here all the time but I am on our Discord as "savoylen") to see what you are thinking, then we'll get this ship rolled out !

Hi I would also be interested in trying Traveller again. I have not played it since university years (a long time ago) but I loved it. I don't have any experience with FG but I am a pretty quick learner.

Let me know if you have a spot open. All the best to everyone!
    '

I'm absolutely interested, and am available on either day. I have a small amount of experience with Traveller, but more on the collecting side - couldn't find a group to give it a proper effort. I just purchased the big Unity package as it's time I took this seriously and hope to run after a bit more experience with the system.

Hope you have a spot open, and if not, thanks anyway!

Tuesdays work better for me - I am EST, but can make 9pm my time work for me

Tuesday also works better for me. No MGT2 experience, but willing to learn the differences. On FGU with an ultimate license. CST

This is looking for a start in a couple of weeks.
    For those of you that have posted... or PMed interest, please let me know what evenings are looking good for you. I'm US Central time.
    I'm looking forward to this!
    No experienced needed bty... it sounds like most of us are coming back to this or are just interested in learning it.
    Savoy

savoylen, sign me up! Astrid7473.

Tom
    War, ug, what is it good for? Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

Thread Information